What's your Sunday menu?

catwoman7
on 2/21/21 6:47 am, edited 2/21/21 6:48 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Hi All!

well it's supposed to snow again today (boo!), but temps are heading up into the 30s and low 40s this week, so that thought will keep me going. Aside from some weirdness like more polar vortex issues, we're done with the super cold season. It can certainly snow in March (and we've had some big storms then), but this single digit crap should be behind us. YAY!! (granted, this wasn't really a bad winter - it was just the last couple of weeks - but I'm over it...)

DH and I have hair appts this afternoon - I'm hoping the snow will hold off until afterward. Nothing else going on...

anyone have a QOTD? I'm so bad at this (which is why I always hesitate to start us off!)

B: protein shake, coffee with half & half

MS: Greek yogurt with cranberry/cherry compote

L: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry compote

AS: maybe nothing since we won't get home from the hair place until around 4:00 - but I guess a protein pumpkin muffin if I need something

D: a couple slices of "Caulipower" pizza (with a cauliflower crust)

ex: my left knee has been painful the last couple of days - may be from the virtual jogging. So I may skip today - or just walk (or rather, march) in place rather than jog. Anything is better than nothing.

have a great day, everyone!

Melody P.
on 2/21/21 7:04 am - Amarillo, TX

I saw that this morning and had a good laugh!

good morning everyone! I'm really exhausted this morning. My pain levels feel like they are through the roof and Tylenol 4s are not helping all to much. I just feel trapped in it if that makes sense. March 30th seems so far away.

no big plans for the day. My brother and his family are coming for lunch. That's about it.

I'm drawing blanks on the qotd too!

b: oatmeal, toast and coffee

l: split pea soup with vegan cheese

d: same as lunch

s: popcorn, fruit and a piece of focaccia that I made yesterday that's GF.

Melody P.
on 2/21/21 7:05 am - Amarillo, TX

opps this is Percy watching birdies.

Lisa91941
on 2/21/21 9:11 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Morning!! Quick post before I jump in the shower. Got in a bike ride yesterday and planning one for this afternoon. Made dinner for my dad and brother and husband and breakfast this morning. Tonight they are manning the bbq, so I'm mostly off duty.

menu:

B: frittata a bite of biscuit and gravy

L: turkey and cheese roll up

D: chicken tenders 2 oz sweet potato and a bit of corn on the cob

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?