What's on your Tuesday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/2/21 3:38 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Tuesday morning!

Hoping you are all ok today. Not much planned here. Just an appointment with my psychologist...which I'm looking forward to. I'm ready to get back to work on bettering myself! Yesterday was really rough. I just felt so exhausted. I felt so weird all day. Not mentally but physically. Just a strange and uncomfortable feeling. Hoping today is better!

QOTD: What fictional place would you most like to go?

mine is easy...the shire! I'm such a nerd lol

B: oatmeal and coffee

L: split pea soup

D: thinking some type of fish...not 100% sure

S: popcorn, chicken breakfast sausage and maybe a piece of gf toast

Wishing us all a great day!

MadisonRose
on 3/2/21 4:05 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! I'm so glad Monday is over with! Yesterday was a very hectic and busy first day back to work for me. Spent most of the morning on the phone with our IT department because I could not access half of the systems. Completely forgot my passwords and got locked out. Fingers crossed today will be better, but it's probably going to be just as crazy since it's going to be a day full of meetings. Ugh

Accountability was pretty decent yesterday....though I probably drank way too much coffee.

QOTD: Narnia....The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was my favorite book as a child and I used to climb inside of my moms old wardrobe wishing I could transport there. Haha

B: coffee and a protein shake

L: 2 oz turkey breast & a laughing cow cheese wedge

D: 4 oz salmon & veggies

S: L&F Greek yogurt or another protein shake

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

catwoman7
on 3/2/21 5:45 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I loved all those Narnia books! I still have my set around here somewhere, I think...

Greateight
on 3/2/21 6:10 am
RNY on 08/29/18

When my first child was born, I was so excited that I forgot my bank password and haven't remembered it to this day.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

KalesD
on 3/2/21 4:14 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Yay for Tuesday!

I have a chiro apt today - I hope she can realign me. My right hip (which I really think is from the glute) and my left shoulder are really bugging be.. makes it tough to sleep because I can't sleep on either side due to pain so I'm left on my back which isn't my preferred sleeping position.

QOTD: hogwarts. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan!

B: 250ml fairlife milk, 2 pods nespresso

S: 120g skyr, 15g PB, 40g blueberries

L: 2oz shredded chicken, 15g light cheddar, 3 Boston lettuce leaves

S: 1/2 protein bar

D: 2oz chicken breast, 1/4c green beans, 1/4c roasted potatoes

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

catwoman7
on 3/2/21 5:58 am, edited 3/1/21 11:24 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I am frustrated beyond belief. I noticed last night that I made a stupid mistake on my tax return (it was e-filed two weeks ago). I made an overpayment last year (first time in FOREVER that I'll actually get a refund!). I put the correct number in the "overpayment' box, but in the box under it, where it asks how much of that you actually want returned to you, I must have left it blank because Free Fillable Forms put a big fat zero in there. How neither one of us caught that, I have no idea. Everything else on the form is correct. I have no idea if I have to file an amended return for that mistake or not, because it's not listed as a mistake that you have to file an amended return for. It does say on the Web site that the IRS can correct some mathematical and clerical errors, but they don't define what clerical errors they can correct. Calling them is hopeless - I spent probably 15-20 minutes in automated phone system hell, none of the options relating to my problem, so the system kept hanging up on me. And my local IRS office is closed due to COVID - the message recording just directs me to the IRS Web site and gives me the automated phone system hell phone number. I have no idea what to do. I guess I'll have to file an amended return regardless, and if it turns out someone spotted that error and corrected it or contacted me about it, they can just ignore the amended return. My direct deposit info is all on there, so anyone halfway alert should notice that something is weird about it - why list my bank account number if I don't want my refund? Anyway, I don't have a lot of options here. I guess I just have to file an amended return and then if that error doesn't require an amended return to correct, they can just ignore it.

class this morning, plus crap I have to do for two of my organizations. I decided to resign as committee chair for one of them. I need to get rid of something for my mental health, and I don't really enjoy chairing that committee. I got pulled into it because someone twisted my arm - never wanted to do it in the first place. (boy - I'm evidently really in a mood this morning, aren't I??)

QOTD: not fictitious, but right now I want to be on a warm beach somewhere without a care in the world

B: Fit Frappe, coffee with half & half

MS: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry sauce

L: 1-2 Costco chicken skewers, small sweet potato

AS: protein muffin or L&F yogurt with a light English muffin

D: either leftover Indian curry (no rice) or turkey chili

have a great day, everyone! And sorry for the ranting....

Greateight
on 3/2/21 6:13 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Tri****hink they will apply to next year if you don't amend.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Maddymoe2
on 3/2/21 6:18 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Trish,

I hope your day gets better!

catwoman7
on 3/2/21 7:02 am
RNY on 06/03/15

many thanks to White Dove, who knew the way of getting around automated phone hell to get to a real live, breathing person. The agent said they should be able to take care of that without my filing an amended return - I need to give them a call after my return has been processed and my account has been credited, and they should be able to release the funds. Halleleujah! And I'm so glad I now have the trick to getting to a live person (not that I've ever had to call the IRS before - and may never have to again, but at least I know the secret now!!)

Greateight
on 3/2/21 6:24 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning everybody!

I need to buckle down and actually do some work today. Yesterday I spent quite a bit of time in the pool, at a nonprofit board meeting and in the gym.

it really was a perfect pool day: warm air, warm water, and a couple of noodles twisted up like a recliner.

I signed up for a weightlifting meet in May that my coach recommended. After signing up, I was skimming the rules and it noted that singlets are required. I guess that is extra motivation to eat well over the next few months!!

QOTD: One of the tall ships from Aubrey/Maturin. (As long as I'm in the officer class)

breakfast: omelette

lunch: sausage

snack: nuts

dinner: steak

have a great day all!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 258 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics