What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/7/21 3:39 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Sunday to everyone! I was woken up by a very severe leg cramp. Now it hurts more to walk on it. Hoping it eases up as the day passes. It feels like it's always something lol

We have to do grocery shopping for the week. We were going to do it yesterday but instead went to Sam's to get some things. We'll be dealing with the kids nearly everyday...I think it'll be this way for the foreseeable future. Not happy about it but it'll still be this way. Lots of drama around that!

QOTD: What life skills are rarely taught but extremely useful?

FINACE! So so much this. There really is so many options for this.

B: JUST egg, turkey sausage and potato and fennel(hash type thing)

L: have some rotisserie chicken breast I need to do something with...

D: ???

S: popcorn, banana and ???

catwoman7
on 3/7/21 5:30 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

Yesterday turned out to be a nice day. We went to one of our favorite coffee places and they had the outdoor seating available (it was in the 40s, but some Wisconsinites are breaking out the shorts then, esp at the end of winter). So we sipped lattes while sitting out on their porch for awhile, like we do in the summer. It was great! I'm so happy about spring coming! We also ran a few errands and took a long walk so we were out most of the day. Today we're scheduled to do an architectural walk in a nearby town, but I may have to stay here and just have to DH and MIL go because we're expecting a delivery today. There are times I wish amazon wouldn't have things delivered on a weekend, since I'd rather be out doing things with DH or a friend than sitting here all day waiting for a delivery. Maybe I'll luck out and it'll come before it's time to leave for the architectural walk.

eating could have been better but was far from awful yesterday, but I'm bloated and stuffed and feeling awful. I'm thinking backup. Maybe another reason to stick close to home today.

QOTD: I thought of finance before I even saw your response, Melody! I know some high schools do offer a semester of personal finance, but I think it should be universally required.

B: 1/2 C protein yogurt topped with 1/2 C pumpkin Greek yogurt, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake (may flip flop this and breakfast again)

L: if I go on the walk, then I'm not sure. Something safe for sure. If I'm home, then turkey chili in a sweet potato "boat"

D: Middle Eastern "salad" - veggies, spiced chickpeas, tahini dressing, chicken skewer

have a great day, everyone!

Lisa91941
on 3/7/21 8:29 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Morning! Rough night sleep but I'm up and stretching is done and I'm enjoying a cup of fake coffee. We ended up riding 6 miles yesterday and walked probably three or four more. My legs are feeling it today, but we are going to repeat it. Need to keep moving to pay for the fun food. We did NOT split and app and an entree. We each had our own. I didn't eat it all, but I ate more than usual. We had only two meals yesterday so that helped the overall calorie count and plan to do the same today. This town is jumping and we had to walk in and wait yesterday, tonight we have a reservation. Under the accountability column, I had an extra glass of wine at the jacuzzi last night.
QoTD: definitely money management. Explaining interest and how it's tied to your overall credit. Also I'd like them to point out how dumb a $17 Uber eats delivery for a coffee and a McMuffin is such a bad choice when you can drive down the road and pay 6 bucks for it. The kids in my office make me CRAZY.

menu is winging it totally. I had fun food yesterday and did pretty darn good with my picks. Planning on trying that again.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 526 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 455 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?