What's on your Wednesday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/10/21 3:21 am - Amarillo, TX

That's me this morning. Good morning everyone.

Yesterday did not go well...I had to wait 3 hours which was hell on my back in those cruddy chairs. I was the very last patient and left at about 6:10PM. My right eye had a significant bleed and his reaction was saying "whoa that's a lot of blood". We are going to try another round of shots and lasers as my left eye is really swollen still too. If they don't work I'm looking at surgery. So I'm going to be so freaking busy this month. I just feel like the entire universe is weighing on my shoulders. With everything going on...it's just freaking heavy. I'm freaking pissed off and feeling so defeated. BUT I'm not giving in. I just have to keep going and roll with the many punches.

We have to pick up the kids from school today and tomorrow...maybe the girls Friday. So that's the extent of our plans. I'm needing to figure out some lower carb meal ideas that are dairy, gluten and egg free. Feels like a tall order lol. If y'all have any recipes to suggest I'm all ears.

QOTD: What about the opposite sex confuses you most?

For me it'd be the inability for some men(and women!) to communicate. My brother is just emotionally unable to communicate. I always used to think he hated me...and I still do at times but I know he just doesn't communicate feelings...at all! Lol

B: JUST egg, chicken sausage, GF toast and coffee

L: GF chicken tenders and some tomatoes

D: totally have no idea

S: maybe some more tomatoes and ???

Hope we all have at least a better day if not a great day!

MadisonRose
on 3/10/21 3:42 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! It's Wednesday.....that's about all I can say. Ready for the weekend even though I have no plans. Accountability was ok yesterday. Not the best and not the worst.

QOTD: I'd probably have to go with communication as well. Or lack there of I should say.

B: coffee & protein shake

L: protein shake

D: Going out to dinner (hibachi)

S: L&F Greek yogurt

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

KalesD
on 3/10/21 3:53 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

Melody / I'm sorry you're going through all this, sending you positive vibes! I've always got some kind of crock pot chicken hanging around (this week is ranch.. 1 packet dry ranch seasoning over 3 chicken breasts, on high for 3 hrs or low for 6.. shred and b!) and I've been pairing it with some mixed lettuces, a bit of cheese & some kind of dressing.. (today is legit a squirt of bbq sauce..)

QOTD: I find the opposite sex to be confusing as all else - instead of trying to figure it out I communicate clearly with them and it seems to workout well.

B: fairlife latte

S: 120g skyr yogurt, 15g PB, 40g blueberries and some bran buds

L: 20g arugula/spinach mix, 1.5oz shredded ranch chicken, 15g light feta, 1tsp bbq sauce

S: slice 50cal toast, 1 HB egg

D: 1/4c peppers and onions, 2oz shredded chicken, 25g light cheddar

S: slice 50cal toast, 1tbsp PB

E: If it's nice out a 2-3k walk with the pup

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Melody P.
on 3/10/21 5:04 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks!

I just found some Indian recipes I'm going to try so I'm excited!

Teenie
on 3/10/21 7:24 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Look on line for a recipe for Crock pot or Insta pot crack chicken. It is a game changer.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

supershopper
on 3/10/21 4:30 am

quick one for me. hey yall

things are going good- just working and (cheap plug) have a HUGE sale for my online facebook page i'm prepping for. tons of amazing clothes- so that starts Friday after work. That will pretty much consume my weekend and part of next week shipping everything out.

prepped pork about 4 ways on sunday and have been eating that plus veggies.

also added in protein balls, egg whites, etc

QOTD: I would also say communication.

food plan today:

b: protein balls/ coffee/water

b2: egg whites/ laughing cow cheese/1/2 joseph pita

l: pork stir fry veggies

d: pork I think but maybe the apple glazed?

s: yogurt and cottage cheese

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Christina135
on 3/10/21 5:01 am

Morning errybody, happy Wed-Nes-Day!

QOTD - Ummm, I think it's changed as I got older. Definitely would have said the same, communication for sure, but with my husband now (who fair enough, is a Virgo, so...) it's not an issue. I am a Libra, I avoid confrontation like the plague. Mix in childhood trauma and I also avoid communication so I can't blame that on the men either, LOL! I will say what confuses me about the man in my life is his ability to nap. He can shut out the world, lie down, close his eyes and simply, nap. I cannot. And I need to! I could use a daily nap!

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee, and lots of water!

Lunch - vegan broccoli salad, 1/2 everything bagel with avocado and everything bagel seasoning

Snack - mint chocolate kale smoothie

Snack - apple, mandarin and pepitas

Snack - nerdy nuts strawberry cheesecake peanut butter and toast

Dinner - leftover vegan taco fixings

Have a great day everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Melody P.
on 3/10/21 5:03 am - Amarillo, TX

Holy crap on the nap! My brother and nephew can fall asleep so easily! I'm so jealous of that!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/10/21 5:56 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Oh yeah that too. How do they fall asleep so easily???

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Emiepie
on 3/10/21 5:49 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Melody, I'm so sorry you didn't find out good news at your appt. Keep staying strong. I'm still plugging away at the project at work, makes the day pass so no complaints.

QOTD: wow, I'd have to agree with communication in general.

TSS: 6 years, 6 months

B: Sf latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: Deli turkey, spinach salad with Feta cheese, SF pudding, and a pear

S: Sf iced latte, protein puffs, yogurt, and a plum

D: Roasted/ pulled pork, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/ banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: PT exercises and elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1234 Protein:118 Carbs: 99 Fat:45

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 525 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 323 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 324 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 3 replies · 14 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?