What's on your Thursday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/11/21 3:42 am - Amarillo, TX

let's see if OH will eat my post again...LOL. Good morning everyone! Hope that y'all are all doing ok.

At least the anger over my eyes has dissipated somewhat. It's still there but it's becoming fuel. That might be a good thing!

No big plans today. We have to go get a screen door handle since ours literally fell out of place yesterday. So annoying! I hate dealing with home repairs. So a trip to Lowe's is in order.

QOTD: What is your guilty pleasure?

I have to think on this one. It used to be Jackass, then motocross but now...I like the sea shanty stuff...the cat one I saw cracked me up so so much.

B: JUST egg, turkey sausage, toast and coffee

L: Not a 100% sure yet

D: Indian seasoned cauliflower rice or curried shrimp with cauliflower rice

S: half a banana, 1/2 cup shredded potato and maybe a chai tea

MadisonRose
on 3/11/21 3:58 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! Had a nice dinner out yesterday evening, but I have so many leftovers I have food for days! Accountability was decent yesterday. Today I am determined to do even better!

QOTD: not sure....will have to think on this one.

B: coffee & protein shake

L: leftover hibachi

D: 4 oz baked salmon & veggies

S: L&F Greek yogurt

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/11/21 4:11 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! I am back to Florida today and will receive my second Covid vaccine shot later this afternoon. Yeah!

DS had a wonderful birthday and was especially excited about the AeroGarden (thank you Teenie). He said that I hit right on with my gifts (for once).

QOTD: Guilty pleasure? Hmmm... I'm not sure I have one. Too mainstream at this point in life, LOL.

TSS: 4 years, 11 months

B: Coffee!!!

L: Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

D: dinner out after vaccine

S: ???

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Christina135
on 3/11/21 4:50 am

Good morning! Happy Friday Eve!

QOTD - definitely TikTok.

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - going light, thinking just a mint chocolate kale smoothie because dinner....

Dinner - cheese enchiladas, rice, beans and allll the fixin's plus carrot cake! It's my stepson's birthday, he is 16 today! We will be celebrating with a homemade feast! He's turning into quite the lovely young man, and with the help of his younger sister, we planned a dinner. He's always so agreeable to any food or dinner, it was easier to coordinate with her. I'm looking forward to it.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 3/11/21 4:59 am
RNY on 06/03/15

actually, I was going to write about carrot cake, too! My late father's birthday is next Thursday, and we usually get together for carrot cake, since that was his favorite. I'll have to watch my eating next week since Thursday will be a splurge!

Teenie
on 3/11/21 7:49 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I made these carrot cake stuffed cookies that I got the recipe on TikTok and everybody loves them. I had a bite of one when I made the first batch and it didn't sit well. (that is a good thing) but wow everyone keeps asking me to make them

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Christina135
on 3/11/21 11:22 am

Holy crap, those look fantastic. I saved the recipe!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 3/11/21 1:49 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I'm pretty sure those would last less than a day at my house...

Teenie
on 3/11/21 7:41 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Why is Tiktok now a way of life for me. That is the only reason I didn't say guilty pleasure.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 3/11/21 4:57 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

Classes this morning. A board meeting (online) at 5:00. I may go biking this afternoon if the weather cooperates. Otherwise...??? Not much going on in my life lately!

QOTD: I don't know if this is a guilty pleasure, but I spend WAY too much time surfing on the internet.

B: cottage cheese with 1/2 diced mango, coffee with half and half

MS: pumpkin protein shake blended with spinach and ice

L: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with berry compote

AS: protein oatmeal topped with L&F creme brulee yogurt, orange

D: leftover chicken rogan josh (no rice)

ex: biking or some cardio youtube video

have a great day, everyone!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 459 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 408 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 276 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 299 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?