What's on your Tuesday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/16/21 3:08 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Tuesday morning everyone! I've been up for far to long already...going to be a long day with my hind end dragging. We've got the kids again today but only until 4.

They finally submitted the stuff for my surgery so now it's more waiting to see of they'll approve it. Please send some positive thoughts that they do. My pain has been really bad again and we'll...I'm tired.

Other than the kids being here there is not much planned for the day. Hoping for a rest period after the kids leave.

QOTD: If You Could Ask Your Pet(or any pet) a Question, What Would It Be?

Goodness. For my cats it'd be why are you such big turds(and why I'm a sucker lol). For my pups it'd be why do you love me so much. I'm not sure I deserve it so unconditionally!

B: oatmeal and coffee

L: GF chicken tenders and ???

D: thinking JUST egg, chicken sausage and gf toast

S: popcorn, lunch meat and ???

I saw this cat on FB and had to share. It's a lykoi cat and I love him!

MadisonRose
on 3/16/21 3:35 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Morning all! Woke up with a sore neck this morning. Must have slept weird. Ended up only getting about 4 hours of sleep too so I'm sleepy on top of that. So this work day needs to speed on by. May use my lunch break for a nap! Accountability was bleh....today is a new day!

QOTD: I'd ask my cats why are they at each other's throats one minute and then snuggling together the next? They truly have a love hate relationship! I'd also like to ask my youngest kitty why she gets so hyper at like 3-4 in the morning? Way too early for that stuff! Lol

B: coffee & protein shake

L: protein shake

D: 4 oz baked salmon & broccoli

S: SF Jello and more coffee

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Melody P.
on 3/16/21 4:57 am - Amarillo, TX

My two kittens(they are perpetually kittens in my mind) are like that. They love each other fiercely but fight like demons! I'd say it's playing most of the time but sometimes they get really pissed at each other. Percy is the dominant one but opal has better claws...LOL

MadisonRose
on 3/16/21 10:12 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Haha yeah, my older cat Chester is very laid back and just wants to take naps, but my younger kitten Jellybean has all that kitten energy and is always jumping all over him wanting to play and giving him no peace. It has gotten to the point now where he walks around constantly hissing and growling. Acts as if he can't stand her and then next thing I know they are snuggling and grooming each other. Sigh...I don't get it. Lol

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

supershopper
on 3/16/21 4:40 am

hi all quick one for me

QOTD- why do you keep barking and messing the floor? that's two questions I realize but they have been terrible lately (the two pups).

food plan:

not as organized today, need to get that fixed.

b: yogurt with fiber one cereal/coffee

b2: egg whites/35 cal bread

l: chicken/veggies

d: tuna

s: unsure

gym is on the plan today but it is raining really bad right now. hopefully it clears up.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Melody P.
on 3/16/21 4:59 am - Amarillo, TX

Our 21 year old cat tends to make messes. It's frustrating but since he's so old we just try to make it as comfortable for him and make sure he's not suffering....he is wildly senile though.

Christina135
on 3/16/21 4:50 am

Good morning!

QOTD - I would ask my dogs "what's with the bear like growling and wrestling for 15 - 20 minutes every single night on top of the bed, before they settle down to sleep?" Also, I would ask them if they have ANY idea how much I love them, and if they know how lucky I am to be their dog mom?

Breakfast - fasting, so water and then lots of hot black coffee

Lunch - soyrizo, kale and tofu scramble with vegan cheese

Snack - mint chocolate kale smoothie

Snack - apple, mandarin and pepitas

Snack - graham crackers with nerdy nuts strawberry cheesecake peanut butter

Dinner - no idea, but decided I'm not cooking. Definitely grabbing something out.

Have a great day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Melody P.
on 3/16/21 4:55 am - Amarillo, TX

Oh my! The growling! My Frankie has this guttural growl when he sees things out the front window. The chihuahua, Skippy, is a tapper but is definitely the boss. Frankie always has a Mohawk when riled up. We think he might be part Rhodesian ridgeback but who knows!

I love my pups(and cats) so much! We are indeed lucky to have them in our life!

Melody P.
on 3/16/21 4:53 am - Amarillo, TX

Already changed lunch ideas...got a wild hair up you know where to make a gf focaccia this morning. I put some rosemary, garlic pepper(without salt), sea salt and diced sun dried tomatoes. I'll be slicing it up to freeze for later use but will have one piece turned into a small sandwich. It rose really well this morning and the dough looked great...still in the oven.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 3/16/21 5:58 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Day 3 of my birthday trip (and my actual birthday). No menu to post again as I'd be lying if I said I was planning what I ate. I just had half a waffle and half a piece of Canadian bacon while sitting on our room balcony (see below). Maybe only the second waffle I have had in the last 5 years.

QOTD: What are you thinking when you watch us humans so closely?

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 569 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 358 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 257 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 459 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 375 views
Recent Topics