What's on your Wednesday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/17/21 3:07 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone! So glad yesterday is done with. It was just a **** show kind of day. Lots of stuff...just glad it's over.

Did find out they haven't approved the spinal cord stimulator surgery yet. So that's adding a bit of stress. So if you don't mind some positive energy that way.

We had tornados Saturday and a thunderstorm is currently happening. We're also under a blizzard warning for later this morning until around 2. So I may not get the shot in my right eye...we'll see what'll happen today....

QOTD: What is the most interesting place you've ever been to?

San Antonio or Santa Fe. San Antonio because there is soooooo much stuff to see and do. I love the missions and the history is just so good. Santa Fe for a lot of the same reasons. It's an artsy fartsy town but it's quirky and I love it. I can't wait to travel again.

b: chicken sausage, gf toast, applesauce and coffee

l: pizza meatballs and ???

d: thinking it'll be fish sautéed in a touch of sesame oil...some veggie

s: popcorn and ??? Maybe a protein shake,

MadisonRose
on 3/17/21 3:28 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! My neck is still sore....I must have really slept in a weird way. Probably didn't help matters much that I fell asleep on the couch last night night. Ready to get today over with! Accountability was ok....still working on it.

QOTD: My mind is completely blank on this one. Lol. I haven't been to many places and the places I have been wasn't all that interesting.

B: coffee & protein shake

L: protein shake

D: 4 oz baked salmon & veggies

S: coffee or a sf fudgesicle

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

KalesD
on 3/17/21 3:32 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning,

I am so ready for this week to be over! This week my hospital decided that out of province travel now requires an unpaid 14 day self isolation upon return, which means I had to cancel my birthday road trip to the Rocky Mountains. I am so flipping upset about this - it's the one thing I've been looking forward to. It's now back to the drawing board on what we can do locally as both me and my SO have 10 days off beginning of April.

little to say I'm super grumpy this week. I'm trying really hard not to show how grumpy I really feel.

B: fairlife latte

S: 120g skyr, 15g pb, 40g blueberries

L: 20g spinach, 2oz chicken, 15g light feta

S: protein bar

D: tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Melody P.
on 3/17/21 4:02 am - Amarillo, TX

It's ok to be upset and grumpy! It's a super big disappointment. I hope y'all can find something that will be fun.

KalesD
on 3/17/21 5:19 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Never answered the QOTD:

Grand Canyon. I have never felt the feelings I felt while there. I never wanted to leave.

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Christina135
on 3/17/21 5:31 am

Ooooh. I've heard people having those types of feelings when they go there! Very cool! I've never been, but that's definitely on my bucket list. And I'm so sorry about your trip.

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Teenie
on 3/17/21 7:52 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I've never seen it from the ground. I have only seen it when pilot tips the wing on the way to Vegas but I would love to do that glass walk out thing. Definitely a bucket list to do.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 3/17/21 5:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Wow, I would be frustrated too!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 3/17/21 7:50 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

That Sucks.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Christina135
on 3/17/21 4:59 am

Mernin, happy Wednesday!

QOTD - I loved Seattle! We were there when the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage, and as a Le $ bean mom, it was literally the most fantastic place to be at that moment in 2015!

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee and lots of water

Lunch - I'm back at work and I planned nothing. I'm thinking I will run out and grab either a soup and sammy or something from a little vegan place. I have NO idea.

Snack - brought some grahams and some nerdy nuts strawberry cheesecake peanut butter

Snack - apple and mandarin, with pepitas

Dinner - NO clue, but I ain't cooking. I'm just tired lately, and frankly did a lot of cooking when we had kids. I'm burnt out.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 760 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 333 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 493 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?