What's on your Wednesday menu?

Melody P.
on 4/14/21 2:40 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone. Hoping that you're all doing well.

I'm going to try and be less pissy today. I was very angry yesterday. The crap with my eye...it's just overwhelming. I felt/feel bitter. I'm trying my hardest to overcome it. I'm better today than yesterday and hopefully that trend will continue with improvement each new day.

Sleep was not great last night. I am going to have to figure out a way to but the head of my bed up. I have the block but I can't exactly lift my bed and my mom can't by herself. May ask my brother to see if he'll help after he gets off of work. I used a wedge pillow last night and it sucked! Lol

qotd: What was the last song you sang along to?

Mine was bottom feeder by Parkway Drive.

b: coffee then JUST egg, chicken sausage and GF toast

l: thinking split pea soup..it sounds so good so I might make some

d: if I make it soup again...if not probably GF fish sticks with some veggies

s: popcorn and ???

MadisonRose
on 4/14/21 3:18 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! I really need to work on getting more sleep as I'm always feeling so tired and sluggish these days. My routine now is to wake up at 5:30, shower, drink my coffee and protein shake and then take a short nap on the couch until work starts at 8. I used to take naps on my lunch breaks as well, but now I use those to get my workouts in. I just need to learn to go to bed earlier at night! Accountability wasn't horrible, but could be better.

QOTD: Zombie by the Cranberries

B: coffee & protein shake

L: tuna, laughing cow cheese wedge & pickle

D: leftover baked salmon & cauliflower rice

S: L&F Greek yogurt or strawberries & cool whip....maybe more coffee

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

KalesD
on 4/14/21 4:52 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

I have the day off today - woohoo! I have an appointment to get my new tires installed/balanced today.. pretty excited about it!

QOTD: toxic - Brittany spears

B: fairlife latte

S: slice toast, 1/2 tbsp PB, 1/4 small banana

l: small tortilla, 2oz deli meat, 1/2 slice havarti

S: 120g skyr, 1tbsp PB, 40g blueberries

d: 2oz taco beef, 30g lettuce, 15g cheese, 30ml each of skyr and salsa

s: tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/14/21 5:09 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! I'm glad to hear that your eye is getting better. Wedge pillows are okay as a temporary solution but I think having your brother put the block under the front would work better in the long run.

Yesterday I took a golfing lesson and have another tomorrow. Hopefully getting the basics and practicing my swing will get me to a point where I can have some fun with it. I don't like doing it when it is super hot though. No surprise as I always sweat a lot and it drips in my eyes. How feminine (LOL).

QOTD: I can't remember! But it was a 60's song that was on Sirius as we were getting out of the car yesterday and both Mike and I were singing to it (he can't remember either, so it isn't just my bad memory).

TSS: 5 years

B: Coffee!!! scrambled eggs and cottage cheese

L: chicken salad or fish

D: fish of some sort

S: Nut thins with cottage cheese

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 4/14/21 5:41 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I have a totally free day today, and I'm caught up with all the semi-critical things I need to do (although there are ALWAYS things to do), so I have no idea what I'll do today. Unfortunately, it'll be too cold to bike ride, otherwise this would have been the perfect day for it. I'll probably go to the store sometime today to get more strawberries and freeze them (and make SF compote with some). A couple of the stores are having sales on them, so now is the time. I should probably do some reading for my classes, too, as I've been slacking off with that (no consequences if I don't do it since I'm an auditor - but it's always nice to be well-prepared for the lectures).

accountability hasn't been that great. My mini goal has been to get my calories back under 1700 (and eventually back down to around 1500), and I've been averaging around 1800 for awhile. I won't gain weight on that, but I won't lose weight, either. Since I'm having a hard time lowering my calories, I'm thinking I should try some mini-goals that might help bring that down as a "side effect", like increasing my vegetable/fiber intake. I'll try that for a couple of weeks and see what happens. I know whatever I do will be slow-going since I'm only about four lbs overweight, so I'm not expecting to lose 10 or even 5 lbs a month, but still, I have been stuck at the same place (give or take a couple of pounds) for far too long. Exercise has been great, though. Now if I can rein in the food...

QOTD: I sing a lot, but I honestly can't remember the last song I sang!

B: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake blended with frozen strawberries, kale, and spinach (may flip flop this and breakfast - sometimes that helps keep the daily calories in check)

L: Costco chicken skewer on 1/2 pita with cucumber slices and tzatziki sauce, 1/2 C "German cabbage blend" (an Aldi's German week item)

AS: 1/2 protein muffin, L&F yogurt

D: 1 serving Thai salad kit top with chicken from a Costco chicken skewer, small sweet potato

ex: some kind of cardio

have a great day, everyone!!

Emiepie
on 4/14/21 6:05 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! It's been a little low key at work the last few days. Gearing up to start the next round of payroll. Em's next play has the opening tomorrow via Zoom but she's working so we will probably watch it Friday night.

QOTD: I'm not sure, something in the car I'm sure.

TSS: 6 years, 7 months

B: Sf latte, Jimmy Dean scramble, and an apple

L: Deli meat turkey spinach salad with feta cheese, SF pudding, and a pear

S: SF iced latte,mixed nuts, zero sugar jerky, carbmaster yogurt, and a plum

D: Shredded beef, cauliflower with cheese, sliced orange/ banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup fiber cereal

E: elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1392 Protein:110 Carbs: 107 Fat:65

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 4/14/21 6:33 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Crazy day at work yesterday. Was so glad I took the time on Monday to do some menu prep. I just had to put it all on the sheet pan and roast. I was starving by the time I got to it, but wasn't able to eat my entire allotted portion. But I did have my piece of chocolate with a coffee last night, and rounded my calories up to about 1037 for the day. Still up 1.5 lbs from vacation. I have my semi annual appt with my surgeon tomorrow. Really would like that 1.5 lb to come off today so I can be at the same weight as last appointment! Also, my blood work came back and I think it looks great! But, I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on television, so...

QoTD: My heart is a bar. Old Dominion

Menu:

B: 2 oz gyros meat, 1/4 c cottage cheese

L: I made bacon wrapped chicken tenders with 1/2 stick of string cheese wrapped inside. YUM! and a parmesan crisp.

D: stuffed chicken, 1-2 tbsp mashed potatoes, 1/2 pat butter, greek salad

S: jerky if needed (and I really needed it yesterday!!) small piece of chocolate if I behave the rest of the day

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Christina135
on 4/14/21 6:34 am

Mernin errybody.

QOTD - Oh man... I will just out myself here. Montero by Lil Nas X. LMAO!

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - 1/2 bagel, hummus, cucumbers, carrots, coconut mango yogurt with chia seeds

Snack - mint chocolate kale smoothie

Snack - wheat thins with cream cheese, mandarins and an apple with peanut butter

Dinner - chick'n patty with vegan cheese, salad

I hope everyone has a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Teenie
on 4/14/21 6:56 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning Melody and Menuers,

I got 10 minutes then I got a meeting so here goes.

QOTD: Whatever was the last song on my way here to work. I sing along alot

Accountability: Sucked Damn peanut butter. Also I snacked on cheese curds. and Moroccan almonds I got at Aldi

TSS: 3 years 4 Months 2 days: 133.6 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Coconut creamer

MS: Premier Banana protein and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM coconut creamer

L: Red pepper no carb sandwich with cream cheese, ETBTB seasoning smoked turkey swiss cheese pickle and mustered

D: Philadelphia cheese steak no bun and butternut squash ravioli

Exercise: 3.5 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 4/14/21 7:14 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I had my first day of fasting. Overall, it went pretty well. I will say that I found myself looking at the clock between 11:00 and 12:00 to see when it would be time for lunch. My plan is to try it for a few days, watch the videos over the weekend, correct course if need be, and then have my beginning weigh in on Sunday.

I will use that as my starting point, and then I can give it a month or so from then and see how I like it. Also,I am going to call the meals by their traditional names

Yesterday, Marilyn cooked some of the Tripletail that we brought home from Florida. It was delicious. And fortunately, no worse for the wear as a result of our flight delay.

QOTD: I was actually singing as I read Melody's post. Possum Kingdom by the Toadies. Although, I'm a little horrified now that I researched what the lyrics mean.

Breakfast: breakfast sausage and cottage cheese

Lunch: Peanut Butter

Dinner: Hello Fresh

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 446 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 396 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404