What's on your Tuesday menu?

White Dove
on 5/4/21 10:11 am - Warren, OH

I did plastic surgery when I was 60. I would not go through it again. I don't wear bikinis anyway and don't need my body to be perfect.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 5/4/21 11:42 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I'm thinking the same thing. I think a lot of plastic surgeons are just perfectionists. I actually don't notice the excess skin at this point if I'm standing up - unless I'm bunching it together with my hands or something. The only time I notice it is if I'm on my hands and knees (like when I'm doing yoga) - there's a little of it that sort of hangs down. It's NOTHING like it was before my first plastic surgery (my lower body lift). At that point it looked awful. But now...??

plus I remember when I was going through the extended flank vs. fleur-de-lis decision (two years ago - before I had the extended flank along with my breast and arm lifts), I remember thinking whether or not I did FDL came down to which one would bother me more - the excess skin I had high on my torso at the time vs. a big scar going up the middle of my body. I came to the conclusion is was six of one; half dozen of the other.

the extended flank did get rid of quite a bit of that excess skin (not all - like the FDL might have - but enough of it that it's really not noticeable anymore). Plus it pulled some excess skin off my back and sides that the FDL probably would not have. And it was quite a *****eaper, too. I think I'll just stay with what I have. I look fine and don't need to look perfect, either. Plus the annoying part of having excess skin from massive weight loss (slapping against me while I exercise - or hanging down and looking awful when I'm undressed - is long gone. that was all taken care of with my first two surgeries.

Lisa91941
on 5/4/21 6:42 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Well. This long weekend was a three pounder. I know some is water retention, but some is the result of just bad choices. And yesterday I just could not get full. I even yelled at my husband for something stupid and when he made a comment about it I just said "I'm hangry hungry so give me a break!" Back at my desk and back in the saddle today. I brought only good options with me so at least for now, I'm forced to behave. Plus there will be no more ****tail hour(s) this week. So happy to be able to just go home from work and hide out in my house. The weekend was amazing, but this girl needs to recharge her batteries and zone on some tv after dinner for a bit.

QoTD: I read fast and type really fast -- but I would love to text without so many mistakes!

Menu: lots of chicken this week to try to wrangle these feelings of starvation (that I know are ridiculous)

B: chicken bites and 1/4 C cottage cheese.

L: 3 oz chicken tender with 1/2 stick string cheese wrapped in 1 slice bacon in an egg life wrap and 1/2 pack Quest protein chips on the side for some crunch

D: diced chicken breast with peppers, onion, roasted tomatoes served on fishy protein noodles and finished with Feta cheese

S: beef jerky

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Greateight
on 5/4/21 6:42 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

We live in a neighborhood where a lot of the old houses are being torn down and they are building new ones. Across the street, they are starting another one. My son said that it was really loud yesterday and made it hard for him to do his schoolwork, but I didn't really notice.

Our house is probably right on the border of being a tear down vs. staying as is. It is a good size and in good condition for an older house, but its also on a corner lot in a neighborhood that is developing a shortage of older housing. That makes it hard to know whether to invest in it or not.

QOTD: I don't really have any desire to send more texts, so I guess read faster.

Breakfast: Sausage and cottage cheese

Lunch: Mahi burger

Dinner: Chili

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 5/4/21 6:53 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Mel and Menuers,

Hope your week is off to a good start. I officially signed up for the 5K I am going to run in July. They are going to hold it on July 3rd instead of the actual 4th. Anyone who would like to come to Canonsburg Pennsylvania and run with me is more than welcome. It is officially called the Whiskey Rebellion Run and yes there will be Whiskey after or at least a bloody Mary.

Tomorrow I will be starting classes to Join the church. My plan is to bake some cookies tonight to take with me. Yes I am that person. Even though I no longer eat them myself(OK sometimes I sneak) I still like to be the food pusher. I am making a brown butter blueberry cookie with white chocolate chips.

QOTD: I am not an avid reader. I know I miss out on a lot of great books. I don't know why I get a couple pages in and I usually want to go to sleep. I am the same with a movie I never make it all the way through. I am just grateful I can rewind and go back these days not like when I was young and had to wait till it played again or had someone tell me the ending. So with that said reading it is.

Accountability: I had some almonds, peanuts and pork rinds.

TSS: 3 years 4 Months 23 days: 133.8 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Chocolate Peanut butter Premier Protein, Banana and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L: Mississippi pot roast and snack select

D: Philadelphia cheese steak on a low carb tortilla .

Exercise: 3.5 mile run (done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 5/4/21 12:36 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I made cookies my some of office peeps over the weekend.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 5/5/21 6:25 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

The ones I made for the office were Browned butter and bourbon I found the recipe on TickToc they were amazing. For Bible study I made a brown butter blueberry with white chocolate chips. I make way to many cookies but I love having something to share.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Christina135
on 5/4/21 7:17 am

Mernin errybody!

QOTD - this is a weird one! I already type really fast (95WPM) and I speed read so...LOL!

Breakfast - I broke my fast early, and had little munchkins.

Lunch - not sure, will probably grab something from local vegan "chick'n" place.

Dinner - veggies, pasta. Something light and easy!

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

lmfontana4
on 5/4/21 3:24 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hello Hello

i am taking the day off from any exercise. Although I do feel guilty about that. Maybe my dog needs a short walk! We will see. My school started for summer term so I did do some homework and have a hair appointment. Need to cover those gray roots.

QOTD: I'd rather be a fast and accurate Typer/texter. I read at an adequate speed. Not a speed reader but proficient.

B: 1/4 c F&L Greek yogurt

S: 1/2 protein drink

L: 1/4 c F&L Greek yogurt

D: 1/3 c hamburger with sautéed onions and jalapeño

S: 1/2 protein drink, sf chocolate pudding

maybe a string cheese I will see if I need anything

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 258 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics