What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 7/10/21 1:56 am - Amarillo, TX

This made me laugh so I had to share it!

Good mornin everyone. Hope that you're all well.

Not much planned today other than a trip to Sam's this afternoon. Hoping to get a nap or rest in today. Sleep has been really hard.

QOTD: What is your favorite color?

Mine's turquoise or teal.

B: JUST egg, Gorgonzola cheese, slice of ham and coffee

L: not sure yet

D: fish or shrimp stir fry

S: popcorn, cheese and ???

Lisa91941
on 7/10/21 5:04 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning from Mystic, CT! I have never seen so much rain in my life! Lol. We are having a great time. Went to the aquarium yesterday. Got poured on. Dried out. Hot. Cold. All the feels. It's a very low key vacation and the the grandkids are enjoying themselves. Food wise, I have been doing pretty well I think. I'm making the best choices I can find and not snacking at all. So those are my wins. I'm definitely enjoying wine too much. But I guess I'm willing to deal with the consequences since I am choosing to drink some. Nothing crazy at least. Today we are going to the local fair and that's all that's planned. Not sure how we'll fill the rest of the day.
QoTD: I love pinks and yellows. Weirdly, Dijon mustard yellow must be my color because people comment on my outfit every time I wear it.

menu: no idea, seriously. I'm winging it!

Peace everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Queen JB
on 7/10/21 6:39 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Yes the rain was something else yesterday, wasn't it?

Glad you are having fun!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

KalesD
on 7/10/21 5:16 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

This morning I ran after almost a week of no running (a girl only has so many hours in a day) and it felt amazing to get back out there. I'm glad I'm not on the 'butt crack of dawn' shift this week - I'll have more time in the mornings to get my runs in!

No plans this weekend, I was on call last night and I'm on call tomorrow from 7am-8pm so I'll just be hanging out at home.

QOTD: purple

Food is undecided today.

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

catwoman7
on 7/10/21 7:33 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

another beautiful day - perfect for biking, but of course, I won't be cleared to go until the end of the month

we were invited to a graduation party that a friend is having for her daughter this afternoon. The friend knows I had a facelift and I let her know ahead of time that we may or may not be there depending on how my face looks on party day. It actually looks fine this morning - but I may not go because I don't want to wash my hair yet AGAIN today. I'm supposed to keep the incisions covered with Vaseline, so my hair (or at least the front part) always looks like an oil slick, even if I washed it five minutes before. I just washed it yesterday afternoon (and held off on the Vaseline for awhile) because I had an in-person meeting. I'm not sure I want to go through this again today. Although I guess I could just throw a scarf on my head. Or just skip the party, which I'm ambivalent about anyway... Other than that, nothing going on today - or all weekend, actually.

QOTD: another teal/turquoise lover here!

B: I'd planned on pumpkin yogurt, but I made some skyr yesterday that turned out gritty, so I may have that instead and dump some homemade fruit sauce on it in an attempt to override the grittiness (or else save it for smoothies or baking - which my usual way of dealing with it. I don't know why skyr seems to be more finicky than Greek yogurt, but it does. It's just not as predictable - I have a lot more flops with it, for some reason...). Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: leftovers from my Mediterranean lunch yesterday (which I'll split with DH since there's still a lot of it left - hummus, eggplant salad, pita, feta, tomatoes, olives...)

AS: whatever I don't eat for breakfast, most likely (either the pumpkin yogurt or the gritty skyr with fruit compote)

D: red lentil dal and roti

have a great Saturday, everyone!

lmfontana4
on 7/10/21 10:21 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Good Morning from the PNW

i am running errands today and going to a movie. Our attempt at the movie last week was a bust because the theater had technical difficulties but I did end up with 3 free movie passes due to the inconvenience. So we will see if it works out better today. Other than that just some homework.

QOTD: I like jewel tones. My favorite it probably a garnet.

B: triple zero Greek yogurt

L: protein drink

D:!tbd

S: movie popcorn, frozen Greek yogurt with blueberries

E: day off.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 407 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views