What's on your Thursday Menu?

Queen JB
on 7/15/21 1:46 am
RNY on 07/20/15

^^which is your favorite????^^

Hey Hey, gang. Well, I am heading back into the office today. I don't really feel significantly better but I am terribly annoyed by having to take sick time to work from home. Maybe getting out will help? Who knows. I am definitely less fatigued than I was but I can't believe how bad this sore throat still is. I have literally been gargling with liquid lidocaine, but it doesn't help much.

QOTD: What is the cutest thing you have seen lately? I woke up in the middle of the night and found myself watching TiK Tok videos for an hour. I stumbled on some really adorable kitten videos. While I was laying in bed watching them, my cute fuzzy boy, Fezzik, came and snuggled up next to me and watched them with me. Is there anything cuter than snuggling with your Kitten to watch Kitten videos? I love him so much!

Grim was toooo sweet yesterday and he brought home a "feel better" lobster roll for me last night. Other than that, I hadn't had much all day. I never ate that Buffalo Cauliflower... sigh. Maybe today?

Today's plan:

B: Protein Coffee & 1 Costco Egg Bite

S: Babybel Cheese

S: Greenridge Beef Stick

D: Buffalo Cauliflower & Turkey Burger maybe?

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 7/15/21 3:06 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I hope you have a good day. It is stupid to have to take sick time and still work from home.

lol at "feel better lobster roll"

I am headed to the airport in a bit, long travel day so I got out for a 3 mile walk early this morning.

qotd - there was a cute poodle in the lobby last night that was convinced everyone was there to pet him and rub his belly...ansmd he was right!

eats yesterday were
small bacon and egg breakfast sausage

100 calorie fruit and nut pack

mixed bbq pork and chicken breast

Charcuterie with pita and a side of grits

have a great Thursday everyone! The (very busy) weekend is in sight!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

KalesD
on 7/15/21 3:11 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

happy friday-eve!

QOTD: My dog has taken to bringing me her stuffed penguin when I get home from work.. it's cute.

b: fairlife latte, 1/2 English muffin with 1 egg

S: 120g cottage cheese, 7g PB, 50g raspberries and 10g bran buds

l: romaine lettuce, 7g cheddar, 2.5 oz ground beef & 1tbsp dressing

S: tbd

d: same as lunch probably

e: 30 min yoga

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 7/15/21 4:42 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

American businesses need to realize that working from home is NOT a sick day! You would have thought that would have been evident after Covid restrictions but I guess some organizations learn very slowly.

It is gloomy and foggy AGAIN this morning though it is supposed to clear later. Almost 1/2 month of no sun here on Cape Cod in what is usually the best beach month of the year. I am going shopping with DS shortly for a small cookout with neighbors tonight and a graduation party for DD on Saturday (not so small).

QOTD: The cutest thing I have seen are my almost 9 month old grand nephew and his pictures daily. Such a smiley, happy boy!

TSS: 5 years, 3 months

B: Coffee!!! eggs and cottage cheese

L: tuna fish

D: cookout with neighbors

S: appetizers at cookout

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 7/15/21 5:22 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Everyone!

well the severe weather we had yesterday is supposed to clear up later on this morning. I'm having lunch with a friend at some new taco place - nothing else on the docket although that's fine since I'm still pretty far behind on class-related stuff. Recovery from facelift surgery is still going well. Bruises are pretty much gone, but of course I'm still dealing with swell hell. At least it's much better than it was the first week when I looked like I'd been attacked by a horde of wasps! I'm probably the only one who notices it at this point.

QOTD: can't think of anything right off hand, but I'm sure it was some cat-related thing! (either mine or some video!)

B: I have chaffles on the menu I created last night, but I'm not hungry at all - so maybe either a protein shake or the usual plain Greek yogurt with fruit later on this morning. Coffee with half & half (already had).

L: lunch is at 11:00, so I'll have my usual mid-morning snack this afternoon. The taco place has the little 4" ones - the orders include three of them plus a corn salad. I'll either eat two of the tacos, or else one taco plus the salad - and bring everything else home.

AS: Greek yogurt + fruit or else a protein shake. Maybe a second snack of seeded crackers + hummus since the fat and fiber will hopefully keep me feeling satisfied.

D: red lentil dal and a roti

have a great day, everyone!

Emiepie
on 7/15/21 5:35 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Friday-Eve! JB-sorry you have to head back to the office instead of being able to get better! Don't push too hard if you can help it.

QOTD: The pics Em sends me of the kitties throughout the week. The cuddle her all day.

TSS: 6 years, 11 months

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Deli turkey with spinach and feta cheese salad, carrots, and a honeycrisp apple

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Shredded chicken, cauliflower with cheese sauce, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1534 Protein:120 Carbs:135 Fat:62

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

wrkinprogress
on 7/15/21 6:17 am

Good morning gang,

JB I'd tell you that you shouldn't be going to work while you are still feeling like crap but I'd be doing the same thing. There's always this dread of going back to what feels like never ending catch-up! Blahhh I feel for you but please try to leave early if you get a chance.

Work has been non-stop which is great for business, but not so great for me getting here to post! I hop on and quickly read through just so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I'm still battling this teeter totter of water weight from heat but today the scale is down so I'll keep pushing water and protein. Last night I hit the gym for a bit over an hour but may take tonight off since I just need a relax evening occasionally.

QOTD: Photo attached --- AWWWWWW

Queen JB
on 7/15/21 4:23 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Awwww!

cheapskate
on 7/15/21 6:18 am
RNY on 03/30/15

QOTD: my dog plays fetch with herself and it's so cute! I gave her a blueberry last night and she "threw" It and ran to get it forever before she ate it.

we are leaving town tomorrow for a wedding so we are eating through the fridge.

coffee and half& half

go lean shake

protein cottage cheese and veggie soup

i love the cottage cheese but can only find it as sams so i end up eating it an endless amount of days :(

we are taking my parents to Thai tomorrow and im

streaswd about that. Im Not sure that there's even anything on the menu on plan. We Love the restaurant but the staff isn't strong in English so adjustments are hard to do

Queen JB
on 7/15/21 4:26 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Ah. Thai is tough. One of the places near me has chicken satay skewers, which aren't too bad (...I think?)!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 446 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?