What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 7/16/21 1:36 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I remember doing weigh-ins in the first year post op and I would literally take off my earrings. Haha.

Happy FriYAY! I am happy to report that I am feeling better. I am still not 100% at all, but I definitely left work yesterday feeling better than when I got in, which feels like a miracle. When I came home last night we had to take the kitties to a vet appointment for their annual rabies shots, so it was a long long day out of the house from 5:30am - 7:30pm but I survived! So did the kitties (despite what they might tell you if you asked them).

Ahh no pics again for me this week... I can't believe how boring my life has become.

QOTD: Do you have a side hustle? Anything to make money on the side? Grim and I had our Etsy shop up for awhile and it was hopping! But I couldn't keep up with it while I was working a full time job, and Grim is completely uninterested in the business side, so I closed it for now. I would like to get it back up and running sometime. Not for the money as much as to get rid of our inventory! Grim is a prolific maker :)

I was hungry yesterday, which, again felt like a miracle! I had an Egg Bite, Beef Stick, Cheese & Almonds, and a Hamburger. But D'OH... I never had that Buffalo Cauliflower. Maybe today, lol.

B: Protein Coffee & 1 Costco Egg Bite

S: Beef Stick

S: Sargento Balanced Break

D: BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER DAMMIT, and maybe a turkey burger?

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 7/16/21 2:22 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin JB and everyone! Glad to hear you're doing better!

I'm hoping my day consists of absolutely as little as possible. Not feeling sick but tired and I got very little sleep last night. So maybe a few rest periods. We barely hit 80 yesterday. Last year this time we were in the 100's. This weather is so weird. This in July...here...well it's unheard of! I'll take it though. We are blessed to have been getting a lot of rain. Our biggest lake, which is our drinking water supplier, is appreciating it as well. We were in a drought but that has eased off. I wish I could send some west and to the PNW.

So JB made a good point yesterday that hit home for me. I may not be able to control all my ailments but I CAN control my A1c at this point. I still need to figure out my path but I've got a starting point. I've been in a deep hole and I've let myself go. Yeah...there were a lot of things that happened that were and are out of my control. I need to focus on what I can change.

QOTD: most of you know my side hustle... chainmaille sculptures and jewelry. I sell tutorials mostly. I need to build confidence in my made items to sell those.

B: JUST egg, chicken sausage, Gorgonzola and cold brewed coffee before

L: not 100% sure...may be a PP shake

D: absolutely no clue...yikes!

S: popcorn, cheese and watermelon

My pics...random cat in one of my groups on FB and my pup Frankie...he actually has a much longer snout...he looks like a gremlin here.

This is an older piece I found the other day.

Teenie
on 7/16/21 6:57 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 7/16/21 7:31 am - Amarillo, TX

It is something I am planning on cutting out. I do air popped but like the article says..it's all carbs. I am almost out of it and won't be buying it again.

I can't quite do keto but I need to cut back on my carbs and drastically. I will be sitting down this evening with a notebook and write out a menu. I need to plan and I know when I fly by the seat of my pants I tend to fail...hard.

thanks for the article, I appreciate it!

Partlypollyanna
on 7/16/21 3:23 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Friday! Quick post because I have a ton of stuff to get done, I need to have a presentation from scratch before my 630 meeting. It's all in my head just need to get it on paper. I also have a crazy busy weekend ahead, Starting with a grad/bon voyage party tonight.

qotd - I used to do resumes/CVs but no time now

menu

coffee plus half and half

pb toast

yogurt

not Sure on dinner

built bar

pix are a random selection froM the last week

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 7/16/21 6:57 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Oooh, I love that tree with mushrooms on. also the winged man.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 7/16/21 8:27 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I had never seen a tree like that! I took so many pictures of it. The winged man was really cool; my coworker and I went down to the river to see a bit of the city and in the falls/park area they had a pop up art installation and it was all wings, people with wings, and you had find them. There were 8 and we found four before we stopped and went to dinner. This one was my favorite!

Jen

Teenie
on 7/16/21 7:00 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I love your Photos WOW they look professional.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 7/16/21 8:29 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

oh thank you! I am working on the Malcolm Gladwell 10,000 hours theory...by the end of it, I should be a good photographer -- in the meantime I just take so many some HAVE to be good.

Jen

cheapskate
on 7/16/21 3:28 am
RNY on 03/30/15

QOTD: there's always a hustle at my house! We rent rooms, Inwork tax season at an accounting agency, husband is currently interviewing for a second job as the executive director for a 501c3....we are just always on the hustle!

we are driving today then the dreaded(but loved) Thai. I'm still stressed about it but will

fogure it out.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 404 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 295 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views