What's on your Monday Menu?

supershopper
on 7/20/21 11:31 am

YESSSSS

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Emiepie
on 7/19/21 5:41 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB- that sounds scary so I hope you can get in to your doc soon. Our weekend was pretty laid back and today it's gonna be chaotic but having my new partner start is exciting.

QOTD: I'm really not sure. I like to change up my crafts so it's a toss up.

TSS: 6 years, 11 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, and an apple

L: Deli turkey, spinach, shredded cheese, SF pudding and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an orange and carbmaster cottage cheese

D: Chicken, cauliflower, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1454 Protein:134 Carbs: 105 Fat:58

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Queen JB
on 7/19/21 2:53 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Hope it went well with your new coworker today!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 7/19/21 6:34 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

She seems awesome!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Christina135
on 7/19/21 5:51 am

Mernin, happy Monday everyone!

QOTD - 10,000 is a lot, but...if it was something I was passionate about I think I would be willing to devote the time. Right now with a new job, nothing coming to mind tho!

Breakfast - fasting so hot black coffee and water

Lunch - something out, not sure what (I didn't plan) so as always, something plant based, but yummy

Snack - mandarin, and a Be Kind salted caramel bar

Dinner - not sure but a veggie sandwich with chips and veggie soup may work

I hope you all have a great day! JB, hope your dr gets you sorted out quickly!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 7/19/21 6:25 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I'm glad you're going to see a doctor, JB. I have swollen lymph glands in my neck, too - but I know mine is due to my facelift. It's scary not to know - but I'm glad that there's a 70% chance that it's NOT cancer! Keep us posted...

I need to do some committee work today - I've been slacking. And try to get caught up with my classes. The topic for my Islamic architecture class this week is India - which is more interesting to me than some of the other stuff has been since I've actually been there and seen some of these buildings in person. I got through quite a bit of it yesterday - hope to finish up today and move on to my other classes. Then at 5:00 there's a retirement party for one of my former co-workers, so I plan on going to that. I'll need to have dinner or a heavy-ish snack before I go so I won't be tempted to gorge.

QOTD: my interests change so often that I'm not sure I could put 10,000 hours into anything. I'd love to be able to play a musical instrument, but I've taken flute and guitar lessons (both several years ago) and only kept up with them for a year or so. But still, I go to these concerts and jam sessions and wish I could play something. It looks like they're having so much fun!

B: plain Greek yogurt with blueberry compote and 2 T muesli. Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: chickpea/miso spread on 35-calorie bread with tomato and cucumber slices

AS: 1/2 protein muffin, Greek yogurt with raspberries

D: Madras lentils on a roti

have a great day, everyone!!

Partlypollyanna
on 7/19/21 6:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Your Islamic art class sound great. It's really beautiful and creative. I love the moorish design and architecture.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 7/19/21 7:18 am
RNY on 06/03/15

me too! He went over Spain and Morocco last week. Made me want to go there (again...). I also really loved the art and architecture in Turkey (went there in 2007). I wish we would have spent more time on it in class - but I realize he has a lot to cover (so far he's spent a ton of time on Egypt - but I think part of it is that he's from there, so he's really familiar with it. And of course, Egypt has a very long history!)

Lisa91941
on 7/19/21 6:40 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! It's another warm and sticky day here. Blech. We successfully selected a stucco texture and made it to the farmer's market yesterday. Bought way more than we should have! I kept saying, "we have to leave. We'll never eat all this!" But I used Campari tomatoes, fresh broccolini and one orange last night already. I love broccolini, but this was by far the best I've ever had. I wonder if that was just a mind trick because I got it from the market fresh rather than from the grocery store. I cooked salmon last night and I really felt like I could take it or leave it. Two pieces left in the freezer so I guess I will take it two more times. Oh, and I'm binge watching Lucifer. I'm exciting like that. Today I will make to the grocery store and set up the rest of my week.

QoTD: I know me and my ADD brain. I'm never going to commit 10,000 hours to anything. I got a new (used) car two weeks ago and it's a hybrid. I still haven't been able to get through the instruction manual so I'm winging it on learning things. I read for like ten minutes and I'm like "SQUIRREL!!!" and I'm off doing something else.

Menu

B JU.ST egg and cheese

L: leftover Chiccarones and beef jerky

D: steak for the hubs, chicken for me and a side salad of greens, strawberries, walnuts and goat cheese. Compliments of yesterday's farmer's market visit

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Teenie
on 7/19/21 6:57 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Ugh so sorry you have this lump. I am sure it is nothing as well but like you said better safe than sorry.

I had a wonderful weekend. To bad Friday and Saturday were pretty much wash outs so no pool time but yesterday was the best weather we've had for a family picnic in years, Stayed in the high 70's very little humidity and we stayed at the picnic till around 5:30. Lately people had been packing it up by 3 do to the sweltering heat so this was super nice. Than my Cousin surprised me with a congratulatory trophy for all my weight loss and running accomplishments. I gotta say in my mind I was a little embarrassed but he has been a big supporter of me on this journey and I know he was so happy he could do it for me. He wrote a speech that was light and fun and I guess it was nice to be recognized by my close relatives.

QOTD: I guess I would like to play an instrument. I took piano lessons as a kid but never really got the hang of it. I think I was too young only like 6 or 7 . I had to practice in the basement and It was not fun. But to relate it back to me being fat, Mom would bake Christmas cookies and put them in a freezer in the basement and instead of practicing I would sneak in the freezer and eat the frozen cookies so when Christmas came around she would have much less than projected.

Accountability: Way too many carbs on Saturday. I had a small piece of pizza and bites of a funnel cake and I am regreting it today.

Accountability: I snacked on 1 Reese's Mini and Huntsman cheese and almonds.

TSS: 3 years 7 Months 8 days:136.6 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Premier Chocolate peanut butter Protein shake, and berries,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. Shrimp Santorni and snack select.

D:Leftover something probably baked beans and chicken.

Exercise: 3.1 mile run (DONE)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great week.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 531 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 386 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 201 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 328 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?