Whats on your Wednesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 7/21/21 1:54 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning all! Gotta make this quick quick quick. There can't be anything worse than feeling like you are "running late" because you slept in until 4:30am.

Thanks for the surgiversary love! I can't believe it has been 6 years, and coming up on 13 for the band. Crazy!

QOTD: (if you could somehow afford it...) Would you like to be a tourist on one of the rockets going to space? I'd be terrified, but think I would do it! I am pretty sure I could get over the fear, for the reward, which I think would be spectacular.

I have been craaaaving bad stuff (specifically pizza) for the last few days in a very unusual way for me. But I have stayed relatively on track. Hope I can hold it together again today!

B: Protein Coffee & 1 Costco Egg Bite

S: Greek Yogurt

L: Lunch Meat & Cheese; Almonds

D: Marinated Turkey Tips & Green beans

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 7/21/21 2:24 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin JB and everyone! Hope y'all's day is off to a good start.

Yesterday went ok. I was able to get a solid 30 minute walk in. But I paid the price with pain all night long. I'm not stopping though. I was able to do half of it by myself with music in my ears. It was nice and helped clear my head a bit. Man though I hurt. Ugh. It's like a double edged sword.

Not much planned today. We have the kids again today. They were pretty decent yesterday. The park down the street has 3 ball parks and a small playground. We might walk around the ballparks today and then let them play if they want to. It's been really humid here especially for our area. We have been in the 50's and 60's dew point wise and we're supposed to be semi-arid. Eww. Did find out that my niece Rachel thinks country music is gross. She asked me what I listened to, said it was weird(I was listening to Shinedown since they are pretty much profanity free for sake of the kids) and then I told her I also listened to a bit of everything INCLUDING country. Haha...I don't even know if she's listened to actual country music. I don't like a lot of the newer stuff but I do like Hank Williams Sr and late 80's and early 90's a lot...looking at you Vince Gill.

QOTD: as a huge fan of early space flight I'd really love to do it BUT I strongly disagree with the whole matter of the billionaires(esp the one from the US who doesn't pay taxes here) doing what they are doing or how they are doing it. I have so many mixed feelings on it.

B: JUST egg, Swiss cheese, chicken sausage and coffee before

L: egg roll in a bowl with ground turkey & L&F yogurt

D: rinse and repeat egg roll in a bowl but no yogurt

S: quest chips, roasted seaweed and raspberries

wrkinprogress
on 7/21/21 9:33 am, edited 7/21/21 2:34 am

Haha cute meme and so true.

I'm glad to hear you go out for a walk while listening to music... such a good way to just "let things go". If you are anything like me, it will get easier and hurt less the more accustomed your body gets to it.

Well done on pushing through and good luck moving forward!

Melody P.
on 7/21/21 4:19 pm - Amarillo, TX

Thank you, I didn't get as much in today's I had hoped and the pain has been really bad but I've tried to ignore it. Easier said than done.

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/21/21 9:43 am

I sent you a message.

Hala.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Melody P.
on 7/21/21 4:20 pm - Amarillo, TX

Sent a reply

Queen JB
on 7/21/21 3:39 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

I made a shirt that says that using my Cricut last summer! Love it :)

Melody P.
on 7/21/21 4:18 pm - Amarillo, TX

I thought of you today at Walmart...they had their cricut rolls on clearance! I thought of your stuff right away.

Queen JB
on 7/21/21 4:22 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Ah my heart flutters when I hear about craft supply sales, but I am definitely not allowed to buy one more thing until I use up some of what I have! My craft supply hoarding is getting a little over the top.

Melody P.
on 7/21/21 4:54 pm - Amarillo, TX

I hear ya! I need certain sizes in jump rings but my hoard is just so full of every size I don't need!...but I need these for certain projects so when I get the money I'll be ordering em.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 444 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 395 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404