What's on your Thursday Menu?

Emiepie
on 7/29/21 7:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Enjoy the next few days with DD!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 7/29/21 6:21 am, edited 7/28/21 11:21 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

JB -- WHAT are Costco Tacos?

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Queen JB
on 7/29/21 3:40 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

OMG Lisa, I hope you have them where you are because they are AMAZING. In the remade food aisle where they have giant salads and remade sandwiches, they sell "street tacos". I love them. Here is a link that tells you more! I never bother with the tortilla--the insides are delish!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Lisa91941
on 7/30/21 6:16 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Ohhhh! That is going on my shopping list for Monday! I will let you know if we have them. Watch for them on my menu next week. Thanks!

Lisa91941
on 7/29/21 6:41 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Oh how I love to buy food. I have to force myself to put stuff back or not pick it up because I get so excited about it. Hence the previously commented on stuffed freezer. We had a little dinner party last night to introduce two friends and all went well. The hubs made homemade ice cream and lemon bars and I had just one bite of each to make sure they wouldn't poison our friends. Someone has to be the tester!! Today is all work and easy dinner.

QoTD: off and on. We have a great outdoor kitchen, deck area. We didn't use it at all the last two years because the mosquitoes were out of control. But our neighbor seems to have found the source on their property and has taken steps to resolve the issue and we are noticing a huge difference. The deck is a hot mess right now due to painting and stucco and we are waiting on the new awning to arrive -- but then, back to dinners on the deck. I have movable tables and can easily seat my husband and I or switch things up and seat a table for 12. The plan is to use it more often after the outside sprucing up is done. And we just got a new fire pit, since we burnt a hole through the last one using it so much. Lots of good times occur out there on that deck. I only wi**** didn't have death wish stairs coming down off of it.

Menu:

B: 3 oz smoked turkey dark meat, 1/4 C cottage cheese -- this is way too salty, and I won't buy it again, but I am going to finish what I have

L: Korean short ribs and rice

D: pulled pork, halloumi, red onions, avo, and a small piece of naan

S: beef jerky and Whisps.

Peace everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

GracielaSusana
on 7/29/21 7:13 am - Ft Myers, FL
RNY on 06/07/21

Qotd. Not often. Summer is very very humid. Winters are great but still don't then either.

menu. Yogurt, sliced deli ham, cutie. Dinner I don't know. I really didn't eat last night as I was fighting setting up a new Comcast modem only to discover hours later the one they sent was bad. Then I had to struggle with getting them to reset up my old account and router so I could have internet back. So frustrating.

Today I home with mounds of paperwork, all personal stuff. Which I have been putting off.

Teenie
on 7/29/21 1:51 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good luck getting things organized.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Teenie
on 7/29/21 7:25 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Wow sorry you are dealing with an idiot employee. But I like the way your handling it. You are way to calm I would have never been so calm. Hence me working a job that is straight commission and I only report to the owner. I am in an office by myself so little interaction with other employees. I been here for 24 years and everyone is still alive so I guess this is the best place for me.

I ran into an issue yesterday with the Meal train lady. I really wanted to drop the food and run but she insisted I come in and she was so grateful. She insisted on giving me a hug then to find out that Jesus is her vaccine. Wow I was so upset but didn't say anything. I just am hoping this does not turn into something more. Yes I am fully vaccinated but now am very uncomfortable with the situation.

QOTD: Never but I do have a place to do it. Usually hunker down in front of the TV.

Accountability: Ate a bag of Cookies and scream M&M's and now I know why they are called that. Ended up with very bad RH and had to eat a mini Reese's to bring me back to earth. Will I ever learn?

TSS: 3 years 7 Months 17 days:134.8 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Premier Chocolate peanut butter Protein shake, and berries,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. Zucchini Lasagna and snack select.

D: Chicken Fajita on low carb tortilla

Exercise: 3.1 mile run (DONE)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 7/29/21 7:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Yikes! Those candies can be the devil!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

White Dove
on 7/29/21 8:38 am - Warren, OH

There is a great homemade ice cream place near me and I usually have a cone once or twice in the summer. But the last time, I had RH, so now I keep driving past it. But it is so good, that one of these days, I will risk it again.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 313 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 465 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 380 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?