What's on your Monday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 9/13/21 3:40 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Those were the most entertaining of the parties, lol.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lisa91941
on 9/13/21 8:37 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Seem to be having a rough go getting organized and concentrating this morning. That fast trip to Houston contained too much of everything. Food, drink, drama, emotions. And not enough sleep, water and good choices. Except for one amazing meal, I basically ate like a five year old. For food. For beverages I was definitely on adult mode and honestly never overdid it, but just having some sort of adult beverage(s) every day for three days leaves me feeling Blech. And then there were chicken tenders. On waffles. With fries. Dipped in ranch. The insides of a slider ( that one was worth it, so good!) just a lot of on the go, bar food. I did my best to pick and choose out of lousy options most the time. Brunch yesterday though, sign me up for every day! We got home late last night and got unpacked and into bed. Today I've cleaned out the fridge, started a menu and grocery list and planning my week. Turns out I have zero plans except work on my calendar until Sunday at 3 pm. Lucifer, here I come!

QoTD. A little so my girlfriend and I could get the product at a discount. But never for selling to my friends or roping anyone in.

menu

B: P3

L: not sure about this one, I'm going to find something at the grocery store

D: fish tacos insides, Re fried beans

S: yogurt

I might even be able to post a picture of what a nearly empty freezer looks like by Friday! Serous progress on that front.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?