What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 10/13/21 1:40 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hello Hello! It's hump day alreadyyyyy! Monday holidays are like magic, right?

Yesterday was my first day in my real new job without all of the other jobs in my way! I can't believe what an awesome and productive day I had. I loved it.

QOTD: Are you fussy about keeping closets and drawers organized? Grim and I are equally fussy about different drawers, drawers, closets and cabinets throughout the house. He won't let me fold towels for the linen closet or load the dishwasher, and I won't let him stack Tupperware or put away away pantry items.

I have no idea how or why my appetite disappeared for a few months, but damn it is back with a vengeance. I had a bunch of snacks at the office that were saved up from 2 months of bringing them and never eating them. I had like 6 yesterday. Seriously ravenous. I'm not going to fight it too hard, I must need it for some reason. But I just need to make better low carb choices instead of the pretzels and granola bars I had yesterday.

Here is my plan for eating "on plan" extras:

B: Protein Coffee

S: 2 Costco Egg Bites

L: Chicken & Veggies

S: Apple & Volpi Roltini & Almonds

D: Chili & Cheese Quesadilla

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Greateight
on 10/13/21 4:31 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

JB, I was kind of hoping that the White Sox would make a comeback against the Astro's so that I would have a chance to watch the Red Sox live in the play-offs. The White Sox tickets aren't that hard to get in Chicago, especially compared to the Cubs. But it was never close.

Tomorrow, I am going to Dallas to see DD. We should have a fun weekend: Dead & Company on Thursday night, dinner on Friday night and down to Waco for the Baylor BYU game on Saturday. I am going to work remotely on Thursday and Friday, so no vacation. The hotel seems to have a good gym, so I will try and get some time in there.

My youngest got accepted to one of his colleges last night. I think that he was happy, but I wouldn't call it jumping for joy, exactly.

We have an outdoor pizza event at work tonight. I will need to stop by for awhile, but hoping to get home at a reasonable time to lift and pack.

QOTD: In general, Marilyn manages the household. I have a few spots that I try to keep organized: my closet, under my bathroom sink, mail area in the kitchen, dining room table and garage. She was laughing the other day, and said she never thought she would see the day when I kept my closet neater than hers.

Breakfast: Egg sandwhich

Lunch: salmon

Dinner: pizza

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 10/13/21 5:32 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you have a great trip and congrats to your son's first acceptance.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 10/13/21 5:40 am - Amarillo, TX

I sure enjoyed the pics you posted yesterday today. They looked so cool and special!

congrats to your son! Sometimes young men don't show exactly how they feel. I'm sure it was a tempered reaction. Waiting to see how the others go!

Greateight
on 10/13/21 8:22 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Glad you are back on your feet today.

the fourth picture from the bottom is an eggshell. Nobody could figure out how they cut it without cracking or chipping it.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 10/13/21 7:03 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Sounds like a lovely weekend. Enjoy!!!

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 10/13/21 7:22 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Congrats to your son.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Want2beMe
on 10/13/21 4:43 am
VSG on 08/17/20

Morning! Busy running errands today and tomorrow is laundry day- boo. Oh I killed the biggest, ugliest spider yesterday ewww.

Qotd: I'm very picky about where things go and having everything organized. From closet and drawers to my filing cabinet, everything has its own place.

B: protein shake

S1: cheese cubes

L: scrambled egg

S2: yogurt

S: chicken with Alfredo sauce, carrots and peas

S3: string cheese

Partlypollyanna
on 10/13/21 5:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I know spiders serve a purpose but I like it best when they do that away from me and where I don't see them or their webs

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 10/13/21 5:19 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone! Feeling so much better this morning. The tinnitus is almost gone and the nausea let up a lot. I ate breakfast for the first time in 5 days. Let me tell you...I never want another myelogram in my entire life. While I think my experience isn't the normal response it sure was hell.

I have some calls to make today. I may got pick up a few copies of my report on the myelogram and see if the doctors office needs one. The hospital system I have to go through doesn't always send the results to the doctor who ordered them...esp if they are outside that system. I have to call about my pain patch refill. I should've done it before but I felt so rotten it didn't even cross my mind.

A trip to Walmart will probably happen if they have the patch in stock. Otherwise it might happen tomorrow. We'll see.

QOTD: I thrive in chaos. My chainmaille supplies are like a literal cluster bomb went off. Every time I try to organize I get overwhelmed and give up. I know it's not good but I just seem to max out over organizing. My creativeness does better on chaos for some reason.

B: JUST egg, shredded cheese, tiny piece of GF pumpkin bread and coffee

L: PP shake or chuck roast with carrots...will depend on my tummy

D: no idea

S: yogurt, jerky and ???

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 530 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 462 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 343 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?