What's on your Tuesday Menu?

cheapskate
on 10/19/21 4:19 am
RNY on 03/30/15

QOTD: blue. All the blues!!!!

we went to Omaha yesterday(2 hours) for just a quick get away. We went to Cheesecake Factory and I was beyond sad to see they discontinued my favorite meal. I ordered a turkey burger-then wish i hadn't- kitchen manager came out and said then turkey wasn't right and pick something else and they would comp me. They comped both our lunches(not expected!!) so we only had to pay for the low carb cheesecake we shared.

we basically grocery shopped at all the good place**** 2 local coffee roasters, a low carb bakery and came home.

I did get this jalapeño cauliflower dip at Trader Joe's that was amazing!!!

Not super exciting but we needed the time away and it was nice. Needless to say was up 2 pounds for no good reason as I 100% was on plan.

coffee

and after that my day is a blur!!!

Greateight
on 10/19/21 4:33 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Im out of EBB. Need to make an emergency run.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

cheapskate
on 10/19/21 4:40 am
RNY on 03/30/15

I wanted the venganless chicken seasoning and i don't think they had it anymore but i did get some powdered cheese

Teenie
on 10/19/21 7:25 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Powdered cheese???

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

lmfontana4
on 10/19/21 2:20 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Don't you hate it when a restaurant updates the menu and eliminates your favorite di****he Cheesecake Factory did that to me, my favorite was the Thai Chicken Pasta, the sauce was amazing.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

KalesD
on 10/19/21 4:45 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

I am freaking out this morning.. last night I booked flights for our vacation to Turks and Caicos Islands.. but now I'm second guessing if I booked the right dates.. waiting a reply from my supervisor about what week I asked for off in Dec.. I pray I booked the right dates. Fudge.

I'm waiting around this morning for them to come check the fire alarms.. and then I'm headed to work for a half shift to cover someone who needs some kind of training..

QOTD: purple

b: latte, egg whites, salsa, cheese, avocado

s: yogurt, berries, granola

l: salad, ground beef

S; tbd

D: roasted veg and fish maybe

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Want2beMe
on 10/19/21 5:07 am
VSG on 08/17/20

Hello everyone. I was mega busy yesterday and didn't post my menu, which I had to wing it because I had such a busy work day.

Qotd: purple and black are my happiest colors. Purple is so cheery and black I think is more subtle.

No breakfast, have to fast for labs.

S1: yogurt

L: grilled chicken salad

S2: cottage cheese

S: scrambled eggs, 1/2 bagel

S3: yogurt

Have a great day!!!

Emiepie
on 10/19/21 5:22 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! As expected yesterday flew by and today should as well.

QOTD: pink or green

TSS: 7 years 2 months

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Tuna packet, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Turkey burger, broccoli, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1490 Protein: 124 Carbs:138 Fat:54

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

White Dove
on 10/19/21 5:50 am - Warren, OH

Your meme could be an advertisement for the new Weigh****cher's book "The Shift". It talks a lot about balance. The authors claims that his most successful weight loss people are those who have an occasional splurge and don't just give up and throw in the towel. One "bad" meal or two or three does not ruin the effect of almost always eating what is best for your health.

Yellow has always been my favorite color. When I was in high school, someone gave me a brown suit. I added a yellow blouse, yellow heels, yellow gloves, yellow purse, and yellow straw hat for my Easter Sunday outfit that year. It worked so well and still my favorite memory of an outfit.

I still wear yellow, although now it is mainly a mask with a yellow background.

There is a new yellow Mustang convertible that I keep looking at. I don't need it but it is haunting me. There will be a lot of yellow cars for 2022 so I bet you'll find one that you love.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Christina135
on 10/19/21 6:14 am

Mernin' errybody, Happy Taco Tuesday!

QOTD - I love so many colors, but I wear a lot of black. However, I think my favorite color to wear is mustard yellow. Weird I know but I love it and I get a lot of compliments. I love hot pink, purple, all the jewel tones, but mustard yellow makes me happy. A darker mustard, not the tacky bright one.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee, water

Lunch - up in the air. Shocker

Snack - I made a banana/strawberry/kale/blueberry/oat milk smoothie with chia seeds (added last when I'm ready) for a snack.

Dinner - Not sure, but thinking a tofu scramble on corn tortillas would work as tacos.

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 418 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 368 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?