What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 10/19/21 7:47 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Christina, look at this cute new tee I got yesterday at a local honey shop!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Christina135
on 10/19/21 8:26 am

Absolutely love it!!! I have a bee tattooed on my right knee, my husband on his left (matching). Because we are the bees knees. Get it?? LOL!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Lisa91941
on 10/19/21 8:27 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Love!

Partlypollyanna
on 10/19/21 9:47 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That is too cute

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 10/19/21 7:04 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Moring Queen JB and Menuers,

OK Tuesday I can handle it. Doable is better then you were just a week ago so this is definitely getting better. Give it a few more weeks and it will be comfortable. The familiarity will make it second nature.

I did close a new big account yesterday so that is awesome. That is how I get raises since I work straight commission. So yeah for a raise right!. Meal Train went well yesterday and today I have bible study tonight. I will be excited to have Friday off. We plan on thrifting and gathering more materials for the glass flowers DH has been making. I think this is what we will be giving for Christmas this year. (Picture Below)

QOTD: ORANGE HANDS DOWN EVEN THE ORANGE M&M IS THE CUTIEST!!! HOWEVER MY LAST HOME I PAINTED MY BEDROOM YELLOW GINGHAM AND PUT IN A LOT OF ORANGE ACCENTS

Accountability: I had 2 pumpkin Biscotti that a friend brought to my party Sunday. They are worth it.

TSS: 3 years 10 Months 7 days: 140.1 LBS, (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Fair life Salted Caramel Protein, and Apple

CB: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

L. Mississippi pot roast and Snack Select

D: Boursin pasta bake with sweet Italian sausage(home made)

Exercise: 3.1 mile run (Done) Wow it was 37° Gloves were worn for the first mile

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 10/19/21 7:49 am - Amarillo, TX

My mom has made some of those! They are so pretty!

White Dove
on 10/19/21 8:23 am - Warren, OH

The ornaments are beautiful. Hope you post a picture of that bedroom.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Emiepie
on 10/19/21 6:28 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Congrats on the new account.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 10/19/21 7:27 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

DH is working from home today and doesn't have any set appts, so we may go biking again this afternoon (since he can be flexible with his schedule - including putting in some evenings hours to make up for the afternoon "off"). This will be the last nice day for awhile since they're calling for rain the next few days, so this may be our last opportunity for awhile. Boo. Oh well - we'll make the most of it!

other than that, I'm going to try to get a lot of reading for my classes knocked out (I'm hopelessly behind at this point), and study Italian. I've made a goal of studying Italian at least 30 minutes every day. Hopefully by next spring, I'll know at least some basic stuff (SHOULD by then, I would think). I want to at least be able to say some basic things, recognize words on menus (so I don't order something I'd never eat if I knew what it was), and sort of read signs (i.e., know enough words to get the gist of what the sign is saying). I had many years of French and Spanish (in HS and college), so some of this is already familiar, thankfully...

QOTD: I like cool colors - greens and blues - but my favorites are teal and turquoise (is there a difference? But I like anything in that range, so it doesn't really matter!)

B: cottage cheese with 1/2 diced mango, coffee with half & half

MS: pumpkin protein shake

L: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry sauce

AS: pumpkin protein muffin - or else pumpkin yogurt with 2 T light Cool Whip and 2 T granola

D: not sure. Maybe a veggie burger - or a salmon filet. And vegetables either way.

have a great day, everyone!

White Dove
on 10/19/21 8:28 am - Warren, OH

I know the difference between teal and turquoise. But it is subtle. They are the same color but teal is darker. I used to paint pictures with oils and acrylics and might take it up again one of these days. If home computers had never happened, I am sure I would spend my time painting pictures.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 539 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 277 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views