December First Menu and Exercise and Last Couple of Days

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/21 5:15 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I haven't been able to post for a few days because my electronic nightmare continues .

It seems every I spend yet more money on a new device that " surely " will fix the problem the problem gets worse and I just get poorer lol! I have NO tv service now WHATSOEVER ( before it was bad and unwatchable.... Now it won't even pair with WiFi grrr . I actually ended up purchasing a new I phone pro max because it supposedly has a much stronger hotspot- not true grr ... actually it doesn't even work with my computer or smaller tv a foot away which is the whole point of paying an extra thirty bux a month .

Before I started this " improvement " I could ( and did) watch tv all day every day ( and all nite nonstop) with excellent picture quality and no lag - now no tv will even Open...but the new carrier I was forced to migrate to is telling me I'm getting same service !

Food has been pretty good but I notice my belly's getting bloated so I'm going to try some liver detox cures .

Breakfasts for the last few days - scrambled egg whites ( one yolk ) w fat free cheese ... two lite cinnamon rolls ( 3 grams fat each ) ... chicken Marsala ( mostly peas and shiitake mushrooms ) in fat free homemade mushroom sauce .

Lunches - Fresh olive bread w fresh smoked mozzarella, Whole Foods pumpkin curry soup ( 120 cal a serving and very tasty n lite ), yesterday I craved and indulged in a small French fries and bites of a bacon double cheeseburger and I was sick as a DOG... so that won't happen again soon lol.

Dinner - mostly salads with herbal tea and fat free dressing. I've been getting home so late all my fancy gourmet ( but fat free or very low fat and healthy and sugar free ) cooking plans go out the window.

Feeling much , much better and seeing the doc today . Todays plan - Caribbean meal (?finally ) including fresh Cajun catfish , barbecued beef rib, and bites of jerk chicken, rice n cowpeas and fat free homemade coleslaw made with fat free ranch dressing. Skinny cow ice cream sandwich or lowfat Yasso Greek yogurt pop . Also still have soup left over ......

have a great day guys ! I miss you !

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 351 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 194 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 457 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 371 views