What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 5/3/22 4:25 am, edited 5/3/22 4:25 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday! I feel like Tuesday is the forgotten day in the week, no memes about Tuesday but the joy of the first sip of coffee is universal on any day!

I was very focused and everything on my to do list of monday was done by 7:30 last night so that was awesome, plus I got in unplanned elliptical time! Yay for productive days. Hoping Tuesday is as good. We had a few inches of snow, a bit of rain and a lot of people in my neighborhood who couldn't tell the difference between the crack of the lightning strike at our park and gunshots, so that was entertaining to watch (no one injured by the lightning strike but FD came because it's been so dry, no fire). Supposed to get more snow/rain tomorrow (and I'm confident we will because I will be at Red Rocks).

QOTD: You HAVE to sing karaoke (no opting out), what song are you singing? I am going with "I will survive" because three words into it, every woman above a certain age (and more than a few dudes) will be up there with you!

Menu today

left over hamburger patty with cheese

Korean fire chicken X 2 (this is so good, I'm happy to have it on my menu all week)

Chobani NSA cookies and cream yogurt (I'm going to freeze this and see how it tastes).

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 5/3/22 5:03 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin and thanks for getting us started Jen.

I've got an appointment with my pain management NP today. Really hoping for some positive movements. The methadone isn't going to cut it. I am betting they'll want to up the MGs but it's making me itch sometimes too. Also hoping to set up an appointment with doctor they'll be referring me to will be done today. I'm really nervous about today.

Other than that there is no other set plans for the day.

QOTD: for fun I'd to "We got the moves" - Electric Callboy such a nonsense kind of song but so much fun.

B: oatmeal and coffee

L: ???

D: shrimp, haven't decided how I'll fix em

S: ???

Emiepie
on 5/3/22 6:01 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Stay as positive as you can-there is hope.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 5/3/22 7:09 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good luck at your appt today. I hope you can tell them what you need and be heard. Too often the medical conversations are one way but we have to take ownership and advocate for ourselves too!

Jen

Emiepie
on 5/3/22 5:12 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Coffee-yum! Aren't productive days the best?

QOTD: Celebrate is the first that came to mind.

TSS: 7 years 8 months

B: SF latte, orange, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Turkey stick, cheese stick, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Eggbites, toast, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1481 Protein: 111 Carbs:136 Fat:58

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 5/3/22 7:06 am
RNY on 02/14/18

A little Kool and the gang always gets people up and happy!!

Jen

Emiepie
on 5/4/22 7:52 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you can open this in IG....it showed up in my feed tonight.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdH03xoL43x/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

White Dove
on 5/3/22 5:45 am - Warren, OH

I woke up yesterday morning to a tremendous blast of sound and laid in bed wondering if someone had shot a gun outside my bedroom. It took a while to realize it was lightening.

The song "Is There Life Out There" played in my head and on my portable CD player. I graduated high school, worked as a secretary and went to beauty school at night. I got married had a baby and did hair in a beauty shop that we built in a converted garage. I started college at 36. The first day of class the professor told me that I was in a computer class and asked if I was in the wrong room. He told me Fortran 101 was not part of the secretarial courses.

I went to class and studied while still working full time in the beauty shop and keeping up the house, cooking, cleaning, and family and graduated *** laude and with a most likely to succeed mention. Ended up with a great career that involved traveling to different parts of the world and working with wonderful companies. I loved Reba's song and video and related completely to it.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 5/3/22 7:06 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Wow, I can't imagine that secretarial course comment.

Jen

Amy Liz
on 5/3/22 6:01 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ YES - coffee is everything in the morning and I'm dragging today so I may have a few extra cups. I have a staff meeting this morning then an appointment with a new psychologist this afternoon. I hope it's a good fit. I need an objective point of view as I feel so stuck in my head lately.

Lincoln Highway - I'm really enjoying so far but I'm really peeved at Duchess.

QOTD - I'm thinking 'We are Family', I can see singing that with the crowd and my sisters, lol

Accountability - no

B- coffee, fruit salad

l-chicken, lettuce and spicy ranch

d-chicken taco salad

s- cucumbers and cherry tomatoes

Have a great day

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?