What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 5/14/22 3:50 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone, hope y'all are having a good weekend!

Not a lot planned today I think. It'd be nice to have a lazy day out of the week. I might just do some chainmaille...I haven't in a few weeks. It just depends. My mom may wake up and decide she wants to go somewhere. If it were up to me I'd stay home at least 4 days of the week. With the back pain and it making it hard to walk, well I just don't enjoy shopping. My mom got mad at me yesterday for not wanting to go to a certain place.

QOTD: what is something you are either looking forward to doing or getting over with?

My appointment with my neurosurgeon is Thursday and I can't wait to get it over with. I also have a mammogram Monday that I look forward to getting over with.

B: JUST egg, GF waffle, 1/2 oz of cheese and coffee

L: probably going to make the chili relleno casserole today, didn't fit it in yesterday

D: casserole mentioned above, I'm going to try making whipped aquafaba to replace the whipped egg whites. Though I may also make just a plain GF cornbread to put on it. Depends on how I feel when I make it

S: popcorn and ???

Picture I took yesterday!

Lisa91941
on 5/14/22 7:57 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Love the photo, Mel. Little guy inside doing his job. I have a garden full of wild flowers right out my back door in the kitchen and as I sit here, I can see the bees buzzing all over them. It is so pretty and I like that I found a solution for an area that would not grow and thing and it's clearly helping the bees. They love it there.

It's going to be clear and hot today and we do not have one single plan. I stayed 100% on food plan yesterday and gained a pound. I am planning to have another perfect day today.

QoTD: really looking forward to our trip Monday, of course. Not looking forward to 13 hours on a plane so I will be glad when that part is over.

menu today should be:

B: smoked chicken and 1 oz cheddar cheese

L: smoked tri tip and something crunchy. (So many left overs from the birthday dinner last night)

D: swedish meatballs and some pasta for the hubs. I have spaghetti squash in the freezer, I should defrost that and use that up!

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

White Dove
on 5/14/22 12:01 pm - Warren, OH

Have a wonderful trip. I bet you will find you do a lot of walking and might even lose a few pounds by the time you come home.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 5/15/22 7:23 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Thank you! I sure hope you are right. I feel like I am going to the land of butter!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 535 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 523 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 266 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics