What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 7/2/22 1:47 am - Amarillo, TX

Hello and good mornin everyone. Hope the 3 day weekend will treat us all well.

I am up and have been so since 11:09. Yay? lol

I had a fabulous and incredible find at the thrift store yesterday! I found a Nikon D3200(almost 25 megapixels!!!) that had been barely used, with two lenses, two batteries and two SD cards! Also a nice Nikon brand bag. I so didn't know what I was getting was so nice because it was marked 8 dollars and with my moms senior discount it came to a whopping 6 bucks! I'm still flabbergasted. I am trying to find some adapters to use my canon lenses with it but it'll have to wait until next month. The only lens I want/need is either a macro lens or a converter to turn one of the two lenses to a macro. I needed something positive and this was a heck of a shot in the arm so to speak.

It looks to be a somewhat busy day. We are helping move some boxes for my aunt to her and her daughters new house. There is a dunce of drama because her son is being a total jerk. Let me just say I'm glad that it isn't my circus! We have to run to Sam's too.

Pain has been incredibly hard...the newish med isn't helping anymore. BUT it is making me itch like the devil. Benadryl is my friend except it doesn't help me sleep lol.

QOTD: What is your favorite non major holiday or occasion?

Mine used to be the 4th but that's not so much anymore. I'd have to say I have always liked Juneteenth. I'm just so happy it's being recognized nationally now. Being in Texas it's always been talked about but now that it's national...well it's well deserved.

B: JUST egg cup, sausage and half a cup of cold brew coffee

L: we might get a rotisserie chicken at Sam's and we'll be making salad

D: Probably lunch leftovers

S: 1 tbs PB and ???

catwoman7
on 7/2/22 5:30 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Everyone!

Looks like another nice morning, so I'll probably get out and ride my bike a bit. Not as much as yesterday, though - I did c. 25 miles then. I could do it again today, but then, it takes a lot of time. I may just bike over to one of the coffee places out in the burbs and hit a thrift store or two while I'm there. I'd like to pick up a long-sleeved shirt or light sweater or two for my trip, as so many of my clothes are either too big or too small these days...(well, I've had ones that were too big for awhile. Not used to too small - and not happy about it!)

QOTD: hmm. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, although that's a major one. I guess I never thought about non-major (or less major) ones - but maybe Memorial Day since it's more-or-less considered the first day of summer (even though it's technically NOT...)

B: Greek yogurt with cranberry/cherry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with strawberry/rhubarb compote

AS: L&F lemon yogurt with fresh raspberries

D: 1/2 a fake chicken patty on 1/2 slim bun (still haven't had this even though it's been on my menu a lot the last few days). Either Mexican street corn or coleslaw made with Asian-style dressing (or both?)

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Lisa91941
on 7/2/22 8:16 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Off to go grocery shopping in a few to stock up on stuff to take to my Dad's for the few days we are there. Finally got hit by a bit of inspiration and planned out a menu. Just finished checking my stocks and making a grocery list of those things I'll need to round out the meals. I'll be happier bringing the food to cook than shopping for it there. I'm relieved to have a plan.

No plans to exercise today. Maybe if the weather is nice, I'll put in a pre-dinner march.

QoTD: St. Patty's Day. The Irish really comes out in us. Someday I'll post a photo of one of our St. Patrick's Day Shamrock Shakes party.

menu:

unsure. about the whole day!

Peace Everybody

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

lmfontana4
on 7/3/22 9:41 am
RNY on 03/24/21

Wow! That camera was a great find!

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 530 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 357 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 187 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 327 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?