Monday Menu n Activities

FinallyBecomingMe
on 9/26/22 10:23 am, edited 9/26/22 10:30 am

Good afternoon Menuers !

I had big plans to finish cleaning the L.I. kitchen today but SOMEONE laughed clearly?

this little ?angel? sporting diarrhea rear end now three times by 1 pm?. mauled my unprotected hands so hard when I tried to gently bathe her dirty bottom by sitting her back half in a warm sink that i can barely move my very painful left hand now ( she bit a half inch deep cut across a knuckle and left dozens of bleeding claw marks on my hands arms and even chest ! I literally had to totally bathe her afterwards because she was LITERALLY covered in MY blood . Not cool. And now, go figure shes purring and cuddling - either to say shes sorry or in triumph ? hard to tell.

So its another paperwork/laundry/ clean up the apartment day instead as all I need is an exploding kitten in a no ho****er situation lol.

B - chicken breast avocado and bean n fresh corn salad w chickpeas and lowfat yogurt Greek Goddess dressing

s- stress eating - 2 ( very lowfat though ) yasso ice milk sandwiches and two ice pops. Althogether 10 grams of unnecessary fat since fat free ones would taste exactly the same . I think the companys figuring it out though that their huge popularity is because of the relatively low fat content of their products - the latest offerings are even lower- whereas stoopid brands like haagen dazs and those guys from Vermont stopped carrying lowfat products altogether and are now dropped from most drugstores and gas stations . People vote with their feet.

probably skip lunch since

dinner- perhaps caribbean /chinese/ guyanese since need to return/ exchange in that neighborhood.

on a positive note - my new duds got me a date ! A monitor in my class asked me to hang out afterwards and he treated me to the Design Museum and the amazing Central Park views from their top floor restaurant.

It was fun and pressure free and Im so glad im living and exploring not just hiding at home or burying myself in work .

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 368 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 289 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 463 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 378 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 289 views