Thursday Menu n Activities

FinallyBecomingMe
on 9/29/22 9:42 am

I love old photos - cant help wonder where the subjects and their families are now ...

Good afternoon Menuers !

Considering yesterday's " weigh in " and factoring in that not regularly exercising Id be significantly heavier if l did because working muscles retain water ... Im a bit frustrated with myself.

Im still unfortunately reaching out for extra food when i have an excuse- having to do paperwork and phone work this morning and paying bills ...I also scarfed down a full fat chocolate mousse and a bit of a key lime one .

Last nights dinner was ginger cookies minus ( most ) of the fattening filling inside .... Empty calories and I know a lot better - shoot i even have lowfat delicious alternatives in my freezer but just rebelling - and way over comfortable doing that.

Yesterday was also very boring and frustrating- had three doctors appointments from 9 am to 6:30 and late to art class AND painful shots grrrr.

b- leftover stew beef w ( healthy) carbfest, potatoes, yucca, eggplant, carrots and fava beans w fat free sour cream . Super filling tasty n healthy

l- spanakopita ( fillo pastry w spinach n feta filling ) tzaziki, grape leaves, cucumber salad and romaine lettuce.

d - octopus and shrimp salad

s- ice milk

late night snack - probably Japanese rice crackers ( at least theyre fat free and too hot to eat many lol)

resolving to drink a lot more too - had night cramps and realized i hadnt drank all day cuz i forgot to take my usual diet snapples with me .

statue is coming along well but have only a few days with the model left and insurance and refinancing issues threaten to derail those .

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 476 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 440 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 440 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 379 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 105 views
Forum Search Error & 404