What's on your Thursday Menu?

Mkess
on 1/19/23 9:31 pm
VSG on 08/09/21

Good evening all and Happy Thursday,

I made it to post before midnight so this counts as posting daily!!!

Rough day today, major financial issues came up. Unexpectedly, my car needs repairs and I was turned down getting student loans even though I have $ available to borrow to my college limit. It's very frustrating. I got turned down because I only need 1 class to graduate. However, I'm taking additional classes and paying out of pocket since the state requires half time enrollment to keep my medical insurance benefit. Sorry, had to vent.

Otherwise, still super busy but was able to fit in a dinner with friends tonight. I ate 1/2 the burger without bun and 10 handcut fries. Super delicious after returning to my previous plan of one moderate meal of my choice per week.

QOTD - I am taking Bariatric Fusion and have been chewing up two chalky tablets 2x/day for the last year and a half. However, I'm using the rest of this bottle up and switching. I already have the new bottle of pro-care bariatric multi vitamin pill once daily & Calcium 600mg including Iron. I figure I'll save $35 by switching and won't have to experience that chalky taste multiple times a day.

B: Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt, Tangerine. Sugar free energy drink - 10 cals.

L: 3oz rotisserie chicken without skin, a little g.hughes sugar free bbq sauce and 8 grape tomatoes.

D: 1/2 Burger with grilled onions, merkts spread and bone marrow. Fries.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Most Active
Queen JB · 50 replies · 504 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 469 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 412 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 420 views
Queen JB · 10 replies · 46 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?