What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 2/1/23 7:18 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I did see that! I would love to know who the vendor is--particularly given the follow up was "we don't have a woman skilled enough to support you".

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 2/1/23 7:43 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Right???

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 151

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 2/1/23 7:24 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I feel like the actual snowman getting ready to head out for a walk. I've got on like 5 layers and my hat. I'm such a wuss.

I did not do a formal work out yesterday. Dang it. But I did run up and down the stairs all day it felt like and got the whole upstairs put together except for making the bunk beds. That's two man work. It looks fabulous. I got all the paint and extra carpet down to the basement, cleaned the stairs and got the grocery shopping done. And a nap. Had a tough night sleep last night, so maybe a nap again today. First though is a walk, and then we have the appt to see about the Inspire snoring implant for Roger. Details to come. Then we are picking up the RV on the way home to prep it for a short few days out this weekend. I'm checking off my detailed list for the big trip and we are down to 20 days before we take off. Eeeek.

QoTD: Oh, I don't know. So many tiny peeves and this morning, nothing seems big enough to ***** about. As far as the bra insert thingy, God yes! But since I have no boobs anymore (TMI!) I just take them out and throw them away. Oh and people who don't let me cross at the crosswalk first. In CA drivers are always supposed to wait. Lately I've been playing dodge ball with my body and the cars.

Menu today:

B: leftover tamale pie

L: if home, leftover chili

D: carne asada, salad, beans

Peace Everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/1/23 7:44 am

Yea. that meme is funny. It gets me how people get excited when they switch from full carb diet to keto and they are so happy they are longs so much weight in the first 2 weeks. then nothing poor close to nothing. They don't get their body is first losing the water and some inflammation. And then they start limiting sodium to lose more weight. . On low carb - or keto diet - I have to start drinking my Sole water plus electrolytes because if I don't, my muscles start cramping horribly.

QOTD: A few: the people who feel entitled that the government or others or family needs to support hem - help them financially. The people - men and women commenting on others body shape - weight, etc. People who constantly get their heads into my food when I'm reheating at work, or when I something eat out with others. Thankfully Keith and I respect what and how much we want to eat. His parents are the same. Some days I can eat a lot - but most - I'm done after a few bites.
Last but not least - the spam I get. Emails and phone calls and texts. ugh. Sometimes I would hang up on people who then call me back because we got disconnected... even if I hang up on them after I told them I'm not interested. There are a few more but that are the worst.

We still have lots of visitors at work. This week is crazy, next week is going to be also that way. ugh.
I'm still tired, very tired all the time. My body did not yet acknowledge that is getting the thyroid hormones. I keep adding more cortisone, but it makes me *****y. More *****y than normal.

Cats and my shoulder woke me up at 4:15 today. Then between the pain, cat biting himself silly (he has some skin issues - we are taking him to the vet this weekend) and Keith snoring... I just gave up at 4:45 and got up. I could have taken a pain pill, but without coffee and my hormones - I would get up until app 7 or 8 am. so.. I just got up.

The group was going for dinner downtown Greenville yesterday, so I decided to skip. I love downtown, but they like late evenings, guys drink beer or other alcohol, and it takes forever to end the evening. I was too tired for that - really not in a mood for bar hoping.

What was funny yesterday - I left before they did, and I asked my colleague if he knows how to secure (alarm) both buildings. He assured me he would be OK. I offered to stay the extra 15 min. And of course the security company called me 15 min later (I was very close to home) because they got an incorrect code entered over and over... ugh...yeap. He couldn't do it. ugh. He is smart in other areas (many patents) so I just laugh it off.

Today eats are whatever:

B: coffee, more coffee, tea and more tea

L: ???

D: ???

I have same eggs, proteins, pickles even lettuce at work. But if we go to lunch, I get something keto. Not sure about dinner tonight.

exercise: I need to jump to Costco to get my Rx, and maybe a few items. If not today - then tomorrow. Gas plus a few goodies if I have a cleaning people coming this weekend. I like to give them some muffins, bread, fruits... or what ever we have too much that week. I don't eat a lot lately, Keith also, and I'm still buying enough food that a family of 5 could eat. uh.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Partlypollyanna
on 2/1/23 9:57 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I love walking along the river in Greenville! They have done a great job with the park and trails right there.

Jen

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/1/23 10:58 am

when were you in Greenville last time? its still growing. The park area used to be our meting spots - my friends and I. Then Covid happened. ugh.

let me know when you are in this area next time.

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Partlypollyanna
on 2/1/23 11:52 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I will! I usually get there about once a year; it's one of our headquarters locations. Probably June or September will be my next visits!

Jen

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/1/23 1:39 pm, edited 2/1/23 5:40 am

Depends when in June. We going on vacation in June (2.5 weeks) but September is open. Please let me know when you are coming next. I hope you would have time to meet me.

Partlypollyanna
on 2/1/23 2:33 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I would love to!! Meeting my virtual friends makes me happy.

Jen

catwoman7
on 2/1/23 10:11 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Greenville, SC? I had a friend (she died a few years ago) who lived in Greer when I was living in the NC mountains. I used to go visit her all the time. Nice area...

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 425 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 325 views