What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 3/1/23 2:37 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning! Happy March!

Uh-oh, I just logged onto my laptop and had a system alert telling me that a new device is using my Apple ID but I don't see any unrecognized devices on the list... I am not sure if there was an update to one and it's just showing up as new or if I need to panic, lol. That will be a fun project to dig into today!

Other than that... I am back to being a full time baker for awhile and I need to get on it today. I have classes on the 12th, 14th, and 19th and each class has 20 - 25 people. That means I need to bake about 400 cookies and make about 300 individual bags of icing to prep. The icing alone will probably take me 2 full days, maybe more! Gotta get crackin'!

QOTD: Would you rather travel 10 years into the past or 10 years into the future? I'm going back, I guess. 8 years ago was the worst year of my life and I hate the idea of reliving it, but I'd like to be able to assure myself that the next years get so much better! Besides I would get to meet and date Grim all over again :) I'm curious about the future but not enough to jump there without living it.

Accountability: 2 tiny mini kit-kits. Otherwise spot on to my plan.

B: last of the leftover omelette (I can't believe a diner omelette still lasts me 3 meals!)

L: street tacos!

D: probably chicken

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 3/1/23 4:01 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Wednesday and yay for midweek and March! Today the first episode of the Mandalorian's new season drops (and I have already watched it!)

QJB, there were two pretty big updates in the last week so hopefully that's all it is, good luck with making sure!

I have had a very productive morning -- watched the Mandalorian with my coffee, rowed slightly over 5 miles and did my weights workout too, which will give me some nice leeway for my must do's this afternoon. Now to jump online for the actual work part of the day; it's another day of mostly 1 on 1s and reading through some of the lengthy docs that came while I was out, but I did get through all my emails yesterday so that's good.

I was looking at my March calendar and there is so much going on, this month is going to go by so fast.

QOTD - I can confidently say that every decade has been better than the last so why not jump to the future. Honestly, it would be reassuring to know that there is a future in 10 years, sob-laugh.

menu today

coffee plus half and half X 3

ever roast chicken plus slice cheddar

lemon pepper chicken plus pickles

I didn't do anything with the ground beef yesterday so I'll make the taco fixings today

Have a fantastic Wednesday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Amy Liz
on 3/1/23 5:33 am
RNY on 11/21/16

YAY for new Mando!!! I'm really looking forward to watching this w/DS on Sunday!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 179 GW 175

Sheila_H
on 3/1/23 5:50 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

We are on it, tonight.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 3/1/23 5:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Way to plow through your emails and get caught up so quickly.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 3/1/23 7:10 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Were you rowing while watching? I am not good a****ching a series. I always quit somewhere in the middle. I didn't even get through season 2 o Peaky Blinders and I never finished Stranger Things either. I am jealous of those of you who can stay engaged. I get bored.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Partlypollyanna
on 3/1/23 7:53 am
RNY on 02/14/18

No, I need to concentrate on my rowing when I row. I will watch something when I elliptical though!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 3/1/23 4:54 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Mornin everyone!

Yesterday did not go according to plan but was ok. My first appointment was canceled right as we were about to leave the house. My doctor got sick over the weekend. My second went well. No improvement on the pain scale but she said I'm only at 1/4 of what my dosage should be. They are having to take it slow due to the itching...which kept me up a good part of the night. Pain kept me up most of the rest. LOL

my depression side of things is improving. I'm at the point that I'm rolling with the punches instead of freaking out. I was given another possible diagnosis about mental health crap. I just can't remember the name. I tend to have some level of depression always and sometimes it's worse than others. Just another nail in the wall. Ha ha.

The friend I make stuff for is sending me another round of supplies so I'll have plenty to do. Today I'm going to work on a necklace in a weave I love but doesn't work for a longer necklace...just a choker. So I'm going to try and figure out an edge to weave on there that'll make it less floppy. Weave below:

QOTD: neither really. If I had to pick it'd be the past so I could tell myself to stop being a jackass about doing things on my own...like moving a treadmill by myself and furniture. Yes I was that dumb lol. I'd tell myself to take better care of my back.

B: JUST egg cup, low carb street taco tortilla and coffee x2

L & D: we're making beef burritos either for lunch or dinner to put up in the freezer. If it's for lunch I'll have that if it's for dinner I'll probably have some soup

S: cheese stick and ???

Melody P.
on 3/1/23 4:56 am - Amarillo, TX

My mom's iPad had an update so maybe some of them did. I've also had this happen when the device loses all power and when plugged in and charged a bit I get that notification.

Grim_Traveller
on 3/1/23 4:58 am
RNY on 08/21/12

That's really nice work.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 467 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 302 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views
Recent Topics