Recent Posts

Sheila_H
on 4/24/24 7:58 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17
Topic: RE: What's on your Wednesday Menu?

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Sheila_H
on 4/24/24 7:57 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

It's a Vespa 400! I loved the size, I look like a giant next to it.
Thanks!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 4/24/24 7:54 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

Are you not close to the size of a Barbie? That would not be a stretch for you. LOL. Well at no point did OH allow me to log in yesterday. I had no problem this morning though.

They have released my mom to walk. So, this means so much more work. She will start PT on Thursday evening so no gym Thursday for me. She still is not smoking so that is exciting, and we parked her car at my brother's house, so she is not tempted. I still have the caregiver and as long as mom will accept her it breaks up her day and at least I know she is being handed food to eat. I cannot get her to eat for nothing. I do get 1 ensure in a day and I have this nasty protein supplement for wound healing. She did get it down yesterday but was not happy. I'll see if I can get another one in today.

For me I found some tonic on the shelf of the rural king it's called "Tonic Man old Fashioned tonic". Apple cider vinegar based with organic herbs. Says take a shot a day and if after 60 days you're not satisfied return all 4 bottles to the store for a refund. I am down 3 pounds since Saturday with very little head hunger. It does not taste great, but it is helping so I will continue and see what happens after 60 days. It would be nice if I lost a pound every 5 days. I know it is definitely cleaning out the colon.

QOTD: Teenie Tiny for sure. I was big enough for most of my life and when we first got HBO The incredible shrinking woman was on at least 5 times a day and I know it verbatim. I wish I was a little bar of soap!! I could live in a Malibu Barbie dream house no problem.

Accountability: I been doing good I also see portion sizes shrinking.

TSS: 6 years 4-months 13-days 162 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: L&F Toasted Marshmallow Greek yogurt and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: zucchini lasagna and snack select

D: Crockpot pizza

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Amy Liz
on 4/24/24 7:43 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Loving the pic's! What is that little car? It's adorable and so are you!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Amy Liz
on 4/24/24 7:40 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Horrible food at conferences is so sad. A stupid conference with stupid food is a nightmare!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

catwoman7
on 4/24/24 6:58 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

one of my film groups meets this morning, then I have a massage at 1:00. I don't think I'll come home between them since that makes for too much back & forth driving (since the film group location is halfway out to the massage location (and it's a few miles away from my house), it seems sort of stupid to drive back home between them). Which means I'll have to eat lunch somewhere - or take a protein bar with me (the latter sounds like a better option - at least weight-wise). This sounds funny to say, but too bad it's such a nice day today - because if it weren't for the massage, I'd go biking later this afternoon. But working up a sweat after getting a massage sounds counter productive. Maybe I'll just go for a walk.

QOTD: it depends on how tall everyone else is. I don't like to stick out - which is one of reasons I hated being SMO.

coffee with half & half

plain skyr with cranberry/cherry compote

I'm sure someone will bring treats to the film meeting - which I can hopefully avoid

?? not sure on lunch

protein shake or Greek yogurt

chili or Loma Linda taco filling with diced tomatoes and salsa

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Mkess
on 4/24/24 6:33 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good to hear that there's no infection.

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Greateight
on 4/24/24 6:20 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

Marilyn is making a quick trip out to Colorado today. My son has a group project and she is going out to see the presentation. I will take her to the airport in about an hour and pick her up tomorrow evening. She is staying at the same hotel as Sheila had stayed at.

The project is for a senior design class. Groups of students pair with a business that sponsors them and the business brings a real life design challenge for the students to work on. My son's group was working on a testing machine for saw blades. The sponsor was a tool company. The students made their presentation to the client yesterday and received T-shirts, cordless drills and drill bit sets from the company. They were pretty excited about it. The Thursday part is more for the general public to come in and see what the students have been working on.

Julia S. - this ties into the QOTD, but is the reason that there are a zillion little stay puff marshamallow men on the Liberty Mutual commercial because the Ghostbusters were given a challenge similar to QOTD? I think that I remember you saw the movie.

QOTD - I think that really tall people have shorter lifespans, but assuming that is normalized for this hypothetical, I am going with 12 feet.

Breakfast: Bagel

Lunch: tacos

Dinner: cheeseburger

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Mkess
on 4/24/24 6:19 am
VSG on 08/09/21

Good morning all and Happy Wednesday,

Today's a day where I want to stay in bed all day long

Luckily, I have commitments so I'm up and at 'em (Adam/Atom.) That reminds me, I love misunderstood song lyrics.

QJB- I'm picturing your cats with turquoise accented saddles and the according mane/tail ribbons to match, with chauffeur hats, ferrying you around, only stopping to graze the fields of wild catnip.

QOTD- 12 inches tall. Oh the mischief I would wreak.

B: 1/2 bagel and lox. Dannon Light and Fit Coconut Yogurt.

L: grilled shrimp, broccoli & asparagus.

D: chicken Marsala. Broccoli, a few baby redskin potatoes & rosemary.

S: cheese popcorn, string cheese.

Bask in the sunny side of the street today!

HW: 371 SW: 333 CW: 248 Surgery: 8/9/21

"The best preparation for the future is to live as if there were none." -Albert Einstein

Greateight
on 4/24/24 6:09 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I've done those mayo only lunches deconstructions. Hope you get something better today.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 365 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 300 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 300 views