Recent Posts

Teenie
on 3/27/24 8:38 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17
Topic: RE: What's on your Wednesday Menu?

I have T-mobile with no complaints. They also have international texting so If I am not hooked to WIFI to use what's app I can txt and send Pics back to DH at no charges.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Teenie
on 3/27/24 8:13 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I hear plateau's on Wygovey are broke by drinking more water. I never did it because I am not diabetic but that might help get you back loosing. Good luck.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 3/27/24 8:11 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I'm still using the chews for my multi v and calcium, because I'm too lazy to research anything else. But I am able to pay for them with our HSA card.
The bariatric coordinator told me that the multi V sold at Trader Joe's is a good one.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 151

PGW: 140-142

Julia S.
on 3/27/24 8:10 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- No alarm for me unless I have to catch a plane or something similar. It's usually about 30 minutes to shower and dress. But since I work from home I don't dry it until later. Wrap it in my Dollar Tree turban and wait for a while.

My roommate is still in SLC will be leaving for Arizona today. Stuck in the yard but it has Wifi. We are seriously over our data on our cell phones, it says unlimited but it's not and they slow it down. So it's pretty irritating for him. I mostly use the Wifi. I think he's going to try to find a commercial account that will give him more data. T-Mobile has one that is $75 month for 1 line. But I'm not very sure of their coverage. Does anyone have any ideas?

My next door neighbors are splitting up and she is moving to Texas. She hates the rain, and moved here for her kids & grands who have since moved to Texas. It's Oregon what do you expect? It's really not that bad. It doesn't rain all of the time, we have beautiful springs and summers and it rarely snows or gets super cold.

Football this weekend, no longer the Seattle Sea Dragons, they weren't invited to the new UFL. I love the little dragon so I bought a couple of shirts before they disappear. No west coast teams in this new league, I'm disappointed. The tix were so cheap I was tempted to go, because I can't afford the NFL prices. If I'm brave I would like to go to a Ducks game this fall. My cousin has season tickets, her and her husband are both alumni. Not sure if they get a deal on tickets. They go to pretty much all of their games. Not so sure this year due to the Big10, it's going to be interesting to see how the PAC-12 teams can hang with the new league.

I need to get some work done.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Sheila_H
on 3/27/24 8:07 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

You are a very good daughter. Your mom is also lucky to have you and your brother.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 151

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 3/27/24 7:59 am, edited 3/27/24 1:32 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Meneurs,

Glad things are going well JB. Great that you got to squeeze in all the baking.

I was able to punch out 34 raviolis yesterday so I will have enough for Easter dinner. I was visiting with Mom yesterday and she wants to come to my house for dinner Sunday. I said OK be ready at 1 and I'll pick you up. I'm like you are not a prisoner your aloud out. So, I don't care if I have to carry her if she wants to spend Easter with us she shall. She also said your still going to come Saturday and do my hair right. I was like of course. The employes there must not see a family like ours often. I stop before work and after so 2x a day and so does my brother. I might have mentioned they do not have a shampoo chair in their salon, so I carry that chair in on Saturdays and do her hair. Hell, I know it is a lot on me, but I would never do anything to make my mom feel she is a burden, and I would never let her down. The staff says we are rare. However, there is a woman next to Mom 100 years old and her family is there often and next to her is a Philippine woman who I want to adopt me because the food they bring her smells delicious.

QOTD: Workdays I get up at 6:00 and walk out the door at 8:30. On the weekend a very rarely do all the makeup and hair so I can be out the door in 20min with shower on those days.

Accountability: I had some butternut squash ravioli, and I only ate sautéed cabbage and lunch meat for dinner.

TSS: 6 years 3-months 1-days 163.4 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: Premier Protein Salted Caramel popcorn and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Eggwich and snack select

D: Turkey and cheese on a everything bagel thin

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

Greateight
on 3/27/24 7:40 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good luck with the chews!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Lisa91941
on 3/27/24 7:36 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning.

Thank you for yesterday's discussion over the QOTD. I got all my chores done yesterday and made major progress with my book club book, but I could not get myself out to exercise. But last night about 8, I went for Jen's plan and said 10 minutes. I made it to 16.5 minutes of jumping jacks, running in place, lunges, squats and modified push ups. Keeps my streak going. Whew.

Food was good yesterday but I did add a glass of wine while making dinner. Today I am ready for aquafit class. Swimsuit is on under my workout clothes. Maybe I'll hit up the treadmill first. I need to run out to get just two small ingredients for a fun app meal I am making for dinner tomorrow. Two new recipes and I had everything I need but 2 items. Thrilled with that and happy that they are things I'll be able to use up in other ways.

QoTD: Alarm to car, 40 minutes. That's shower, make up, hair, pack lunch, make a go cup of coffee and out the door. If I need to be out early, I don't have anytime to review OH, IG, or read any news. That happens later in the day. Also, love that I don't need to do this anymore.

Freezer diving continues. It's going quite yummy so far.

B: last of the egg casserole

L: 1 pc protein bread, smashed avo, 1 pc deli turkey meat, 1 half piece TJ's roasted red pepper. Plus some pop chips if needed

D: Finally, tonight we are having the Unexpected cheddar chicken sausage and butternut squash gnocchi.

Peace Everybody.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

wendygail
on 3/27/24 7:30 am - Live Oak, FL
Good Wednesday Morning, from a very wet and soggy Suwannee County, FL. My arthritis has flared up big time but, that's okay. Ive gotta go grocery shopping today. Gotta get a few last items for Easter Sunday. I have no idea what I'm going to be cooking here today. My husband is home, down in the back. And he's not liking anything I've suggested. I haven't even asked my son what he's in the mood for. So, not the best kind of day around here. But, the good Lord allowed me to have another day here. And for that, I'm grateful. Ya'll have a wonderful day!!!!!
 It's a great day to be alive.        
Partlypollyanna
on 3/27/24 7:30 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I think for a family of 5, plus you have several weeks each year with the extended family too. You are thrifty!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 505 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 471 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 413 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?