Partlypollyanna’s Posts

Partlypollyanna
on 4/24/24 2:43 am
Topic: RE: What's on your Wednesday Menu?

lol, that meme is hilarious!

qotd - ant man size please. Would be fun for a bit!

half a day left on this conference and then I can catchup on everything from this week. That will be good at least.

food options yesterday were atrocious. Only carbs and fruit for breakfast (I had yogurt and cheese at least) and I did end up with a mid morning muffin top that wasn't even tasty. Lunch was box lunch where all the sandwiches had mayo on them so I picked a couple of slices of turkey and cheese that were not contaminated and had those. Did go with a chomps for midafternoon snack though so that was a better choice than the morning! Dinner was catered mush and I just skipped it all. At least today I know what to expect and I have control over my dinner choice.

have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/23/24 7:11 pm
Topic: RE: What's on your Tuesday Menu?

I will take one of all the vespas...but if not possible I will settle for your brother's

or the orange one!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/23/24 7:05 pm

So this is a random example of person x reply being posted to random y with entirely random different user name.

i posted the comment to emmiepie,

not Amyliz and there is no scenario on the manner where my user name involves any version of baby ruth

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/23/24 7:01 pm

Take the time off! Work will still be there when you get back!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/23/24 6:44 pm

I shopped at units between high school and college once and if they existed today, I would love them! Modular dressing FTW!!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/23/24 6:42 pm

If there is no reason why it couldn't have been virtual, traveling for it is dumb. A very very conservative HBRbmeering cost calculator says today was 30k in meeting time cost ALONE. And we have one more day!!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/23/24 4:14 am

Good morning and happy Tuesday! I am in an day conference today and tomorrow and it is a stupid one.

Qotd - I didn't do a lot of shopping as a teen, never been my thing. If I had to pick one I would say Waldenbooks!

my menu is not my own for the next few days, but I have meat sticks, yogurt, protein bars and they are catering all the meals so I will cobble together.

have a terrific Tuesday!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/22/24 8:22 am
Topic: RE: What's on your Monday Menu?

Congrats on the stairs! That is H U G E

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/22/24 8:22 am

This summer apple is supposed to finally release an update that will make it easier to iMessage between operating systems. There will still be green people but should be much more smooth for everyone.

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/22/24 4:06 am, edited 4/21/24 9:06 pm

Good meaning and happy Monday. Although second winter messed with all my plans, except my Saturday massage, I enjoyed he day and a half of snowy weather and then sitting on the deck in the sun and 65 degrees yesterday!

I should have done some work on a presentation this weekend but I did not so I?ll have to work on my flight. Should be fine, but I better download the file I want to use as a template before I head to the airport.

qotd - either is fine with me but I seriously consider ending relationships with people that always want to zoom or face time on evenings and weekends.i know what you look like. I average 30 hours a week on video cons so nope, not into it. We got by without video for decades, let?s go back.

Menu is the usual coffee plus half and half, some yogurt, protein bar or chimps and not sure where dinner is tonight.

have a magnificent Monday everyone!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/22/24 3:59 am

I want to go to Vespa day! I very much want a Vespa.

welcone home!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/19/24 8:25 am
Topic: RE: What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

That is the cutest picture

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/19/24 6:46 am

He has an internal fire!!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/19/24 5:56 am

Have a great weekend! Enjoy the mix of daughter fun and couch relaxing!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/19/24 5:55 am

Great job on the week of exercise!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/19/24 5:50 am

Balian Springs looks amazing, I love a place with all the hydrotherapy options! I would probably make a meal out of the asparagus and gooseberries and then then gnocchi, and hope someone got the cheesecake sundae and would share some bites! Have a fun celebration day.

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/19/24 5:46 am

I would have missed him too! especially if he was looking down when I was looking around!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/19/24 5:42 am

Good morning and happy Friday! The eye twitching would make me crazy; I've only had it a few times due to stress but...UGH. Hope the partial weekend away is fun.

QOTD - I moved back here because it's my place, where else can you have a 76 and sunny Wednesday afternoon and snowing on Thursday afternoon. However, if someone wanted to give me a house elsewhere in the mountain west or along any rocky coast, I wouldn't turn it down, I would visit it a lot...but there have to be mountains and more visible sun than gloom.

I did see The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare...it was decent; a bit of a mix between Kingsman (but not as funny) and Inglorious Basterds (but not as Tarantino violent). Lots of fighting, lots of explosions, lots of killing nazis.

I started my long weekend by sleeping until almost 6 am so I can't really complain. I have quite a few things I need to do before the sprinkler guy comes at noon (although they may reschedule, the were on a winter weather delay last night) and then meeting my sister @ a brewery this afternoon. I am good with that, I don't drink beer so I'll save myself an uber and get a good catch up. Tomorrow is a massage which I need.

I do not have any type of food plan for the day/weekend which isn't usually a good sign but it's where I am. I am not taking my coffee for granted, though.

Wednesday afternoon - I'm always so excited when my lilac survives the winter, it's my favorite.

Thursday

Have a great Friday and weekend everyone!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/18/24 2:45 am
Topic: RE: What's on your Thursday Menu?

Good luck with the decaf and hoping the withdrawal isn't too bad!

today is my Friday and it's another day full of 30 minute meetings starting at 6 but I'm blocked out starting at 3, yay me. I am seeing The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare tonight. I will get a workout in before the meetings start.

qotd: luggage for all the adventures ahead of her, gift card for an airline, something for her dorm room? My niece wants an induction burner for hers.

my kabobs were still so tender after I heated them up yesterday, that doesn't always happen. I am sad they are gone now, lol

Menu today

ive been up since 1 am so i get to have 4 coffees!

ratio yogurt

left over tacos

tbd on dinner, might run some errands and grab something before the show

have a terrific Thursday everyone

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/17/24 4:10 pm

Oh yes, it's a very good one for sure! The movie with Daisy Ridley was ok but not as good as the book. The Wicked Sister is good too.

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/17/24 10:41 am

What is the book that was scary and became a daytime only book? I just picked up one from my library hold list, Nigh****ching and it's definitely a daytime only book!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/17/24 5:34 am

Somebody feed Phil is such a delightful happy show. I hope it's even better seeing him live!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/17/24 3:47 am

Hope everything goes well today

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/17/24 3:46 am

How is is only Wednesday! At least for me, tomorrow is my friday so there's that. I have back to back half hour meetings from 6:30 to 3:30 (because I moved everything off friday morning) and then meet my trainer at 4.

Qotd - "I"m not hungry, I'll just have a beverage" works, even out to dinner. I do try to plan ahead so I can participate and sometimes I throw it all out the window and eat what I want. Carry a club soda and lime so your hands are full to not nibble. Also, I'm very social so I mix, mingle, talk, socialize and I think people notice a lot less what you are/are not eating than you think they do so for the most part, I really don't have to navigate what other people think about my food choices because I really don't care.

I did make tacos last night so I really do need to make my leftovers from saturday, maybe I'll have them for breakfast.

Coffee plus half and half X3

kabobs

kabobs & rice

maybe a protein bar before or after my workout

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 4/16/24 11:21 am

I have a couple of packets, I think I got a sample set but I don't know if I've made them. I will look to see if I have the pistachio

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 360 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 387 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 222 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?