julie filho’s Posts

julie filho
on 8/18/20 3:04 pm
Topic: RE: 17 years post op battling regain

Thankyou maybe I will try it again ?

julie filho
on 8/18/20 2:06 pm

Yes actually I did IF 20:4 for like 3 months and lost nothing!!i think I'm broken ?

julie filho
on 8/18/20 12:13 pm

Hi I haven't posted on here since 2016! At that time i was battling 15 pounds bow I'm at 30! I was never able to get the 15 off, I have tried kickboxing, low carb, low fat, currently I've been on WW for the past 5 months and have only lost 1.5 pounds sooooo frustrating, I have been good haven't touched soda or sugar in 17 years! I am now 47. I am starting Contrave to see if that does anything? IDK we shall see I did notice i was thinking about eating ALOT and this is supposed to help with that somehow. Has anyone else tried this and has it helped at all? Please dont tell me to get back to basics and count my protein up my water etc...i have done it all!! lol

*side note I am also going through a divorce so the Contrave may also help me as its an antidepressant also

julie filho
on 3/18/14 12:17 pm
Topic: RE: Weight Gain Questions

Hey there! I had RNY in 2003 and I went from 254 to a low of 143. Recently I had bounced up to 165 after being stable for years...freaked me out! Tried several things but the only thing that's worked is ensuring I get moderate exercise and went back to very low carbs, now after a month I'm back down to 154 and hoping to get back to 145 because I'm scheduled for my tummy tuck this June and I've waited almost 11 years for it! Good luck! I'm sure once you find your motivation again it'll peel off! :))

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 189 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 396 views
Recent Topics