Need info on Dr. Tribble and Palmetto Baptist Weight Loss Center

shirleyann
on 6/28/11 2:05 pm - SC
Hi, have anyone used the Palmetto Baptist Weight Loss Center in Columbia, SC? If so, what was your experience there? I am new to all of this and learned today that Lexington Medical Center do not take medicaid as a primary insurance but Palmetto Baptist does accept it. I was thinking about going with Dr. Tribble and was wondering if anyone used him as their surgeon. Any information is greatly appreciated! God bless and thanks so much!
dladycole
on 7/1/11 10:12 am - west columbia, SC
Yeah, I was going to use Dr.Tribble is an excellent doctor. My spritual mom used dr.Tribble and he was awesome even his staff. She could not say enough good about her experience with them. I meet him in April and he was just what the news wass about. I don't think you can go wrong with this doctor.
shirleyann
on 7/1/11 11:16 am - SC
Girl, thank you so much because I was getting a little worried because no one responded. I prayed about and eventhough I know nothing about him...I got the answer from God to go ahead with him. Thanks so much!
wljsransom
on 7/20/11 1:42 pm - AL
You can't go wrong with Dr. Tribble or Dr *****ett. Both are great Doctors and They care about you. They even pray over you before they do the surgery if you want them too. That was very important to me. You will be fine in His hands. Also come join up at Support group every 2 and 4 Tuesday of the month.  We have 2 groups. one at the office at lunch time. one at the hospital at the breast center on taylor st. Call the office for more information. Hope to see you there
shirleyann
on 7/20/11 10:11 pm - SC
I was told about this in the seminar and I look forward to coming. Actually they were having a session the night I attended. Thanks so much!
wljsransom
on 7/20/11 1:36 pm - AL
I had Surgery done by Dr. Tribble. He is the best. The Staff there is great. I love the weight mangament office. They are always there to answer questions. They have a great support group. The Baptist was the best place for me to have my surgery. They treat you well. I had my surgery Dec 23. I have lost a total of 75 pounds. Off all meds except my allergy meds and my by pass suppliments. If you have questions feel free to contact me.
shirleyann
on 7/20/11 10:07 pm - SC
Hi, thanks so much! I went to the the seminar this month and Dr. *****ett spoke. He was very honest and I loved that about him. The only thing is, I haven't heard back from them and it has been over a week. Do they schedule you an appoitment or not? I have SC medicaid and they say they take it but I haven't heard from them. Thanks so much!
wljsransom
on 7/20/11 10:22 pm - AL
Just give the office a call. They will be able to let you know. Once you meet the dr. the Dr files with insurance. if it is not accepted the Dr will help you do appeal. My was accepted the first time He put it n. Dr tribble Put all my medical conditions. then He added my swelling of the ankles. They will work with you. just know a lot of it is a waiting game waiting on insurance company. they usually hear back in 2 to 3 weeks. sometime sooner. Call the office and they will be able to answer all your questions. Judy is always there for us.
MomtoAndy
on 7/20/11 8:06 pm - Columbia, SC
I'm sorry I haven't been on this board lately, but I used Dr. *****ett and Dr. Tribble.  They are wonderful surgeons and I had as smooth an experience as anyone could possibly dream of.  I felt even better when Dr. *****ett prayed with me before the surgery.

Baptist was the perfect hospital.  All of the staff was professional and kind.  Good luck!!

shirleyann
on 7/20/11 10:08 pm - SC
Thanks for the information. How was the insurance process?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 294 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3029 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3940 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4278 views