At Goal! Are you researching PS?

Crazeru
on 6/5/13 8:50 am

Dr Sauceda from Monterrey, Mexico, will be in Orlando on June 28th & 29th, and is available for consults if you are ready to get rid of that extra loose skin.  We have a group here on OH  for Dr Sauceda Patients.  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/   You can click on the Event tab on the right hand side to find out more info on the group page.  Click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line to get to the group page.

I do not work for Dr Sauceda, but I am a very happy patient of his...  

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/14/13 8:31 am

I would love to have a consultation with him, but Orlando is bit far for me.   Maybe one day (soon?) he would come to Atlanta GA  or Charlotte, NC?

If so - let me know if you can.. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Crazeru
on 6/14/13 4:56 pm

Dr S alternates between the east coast and the west coast.  Next summer he'll probably be back in Las Vegas.  He generally goes where he can take his family.  I know there are 2 or 3 ladies coming down from Atlanta. 

You can always just take pics of your front, side, back and other side and send to [email protected]

He'll send you back a quote within a few days. 

We have a pretty active group here on OH.  Click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line and it'll take you over there.  We also have a private FB group - BodyBySauceda.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/15/13 11:30 am
I had most work done on my body, but I want a face - neck lift and some lipo...do you think he cash do that ?

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Crazeru
on 6/19/13 9:14 am

I had a full neck & face lift and upper and lower lids. 

Chris
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/19/13 10:01 am

HUGS. Thanks a lot for sharing.. you are wonderful .. it is you - just looking younger.. (and happier)  

If it not too much to ask -    Would you mind telling me - if you know how much that (roughly)  can cost? 

I heard really good stories about that doc.  I am in SC and I got quoted 2 years ago for just full face work.. 

I wonder how much would that cost with "your" doc... and then see what are any extra costs (travel, companion travel, etc..) Also - how long do you think a stay in Mexico will be needed ? 1-2 weeks? 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Charleston MUSC patients
MsRadar65 · 0 replies · 294 views
Overstitch Surgeon?
Pamela G. · 1 replies · 3028 views
Greenville sc
ebonymc · 0 replies · 3939 views
Union,SC
Tracy6035 · 0 replies · 4278 views