Leaks

amberca78
on 10/22/11 6:38 am - Saskatoon, Canada
Hi all.  I have booked my surgery for Jan 27, 2012!!!  I was wondering if anyone has ever had a leak and if so what do we do, considering our surgeons are not really available to us.  I have been searching the fourms but I really havnt found anyone that has had one.  If any one has any information please let me know.  Thank you in advance.
Amber 
WeightLossConnectio
ns

on 10/29/11 3:29 am
Congratulations!

What Doctor did you choose?
amberca78
on 10/29/11 4:20 pm - Saskatoon, Canada
I'm booked with Dr Kelly. Done tons of research and he seems to be the right doctor for me!
cansaskcares
on 1/29/12 10:47 am
Be very careful with Dr. Kelly, i have recently talked to 2 of his patients and both of the almost died.  Do your research before you go.  There are many horror stories with Dr. Kelly and I actually talked person to person with the 2 people that almost died.  One was a pastor and the other was his daughter.  The pastor now has an artificial stomach that fortunately for him they were able to do in the United States. Be very careful.
SKgirl27
on 2/8/13 7:52 am
On January 29, 2012 at 6:47 PM Pacific Time, cansaskcares wrote:
Be very careful with Dr. Kelly, i have recently talked to 2 of his patients and both of the almost died.  Do your research before you go.  There are many horror stories with Dr. Kelly and I actually talked person to person with the 2 people that almost died.  One was a pastor and the other was his daughter.  The pastor now has an artificial stomach that fortunately for him they were able to do in the United States. Be very careful.

This sounds fake to me. No offense but I have never heard of this before now and it's here-say. I would like to know who these people are.

taffycanuck
on 2/27/12 6:54 am - Saskatoon, Canada
VSG on 04/10/12
I am currently consdiering Dr. Aceves through an organization here in Saskatoon, and am doing research in order to make an informed decision.  Did you have your surgery with Dr. Kelly?  Where is he/she located and what did it cost, if you don't mind me asking.
zashinta
on 3/7/12 6:52 am
Any tips for Dr. Nohr?
Most Active