xp - Memphis VitaTour 5/28 UPDATE

CharleeG
on 5/11/11 5:20 am, edited 5/12/11 12:38 am - Jonesboro, AR
**Edited because I can't read a calendar. Sunday, May 29th, is the best day for Michelle & Don. We can do lunch or meet for coffee or whatever. Y'all just let us know. Otherwise, Victoria and I will have them all to ourselves and you'll just miss out. Bummer!

Everyone in the Memphis area and Northeast Arkansas, mark your calendars for a great event in Memphis, TN on Saturday, 5/28 or Sunday, 5/29.  Vitalady and Vitaguy will be in Memphis, TN on Memorial Day weekend. w00t!

Victoria B & I are trying to organize the event so please let us know what you want to do. Since it's Memphis, meeting for BBQ sounds like the answer, but hey, we're easy.

Vitalady (Michelle) and Vitaguy (Don) will do a general informational event or if we are interested will do a sampling event (for a small $5 fee to defray costs).  I think sampling is a great idea, but would like to hear your ideas.

I'll post more details when I hear from the VitaCouple and the locals.

PM or email me with input or if you have any questions.  You can go to http://vitalady.com/2011_tour_info.htm to find out other dates/locations for their tour.

Charlee G - charleegriffith AT yahoo.com
Victoria B's email is available at the above link.

Most Active
Recent Topics