VitaTour Nashville May 31 at 6:00 pm

Former Elizabeth
on 5/30/11 6:00 am, edited 5/30/11 12:20 pm
 I'm sorry this is so late.   I just let time get away from me, and all that.

So Michelle (Vitalady) and her husband (Vitaguy) will be in Nashville today and tomorrow.   Yeah, I thought it was going to be the end of June, not the end of May.

Anyway, I've tried to find a cental-ish meeting place, but I've defaulted to something I know.   China Pan is an Asian buffet in the Hickory-Hollow area.   They have high protein choices available, you can pick out items for them to grill, if you prefer that, and they also have a room we can meet in if there are a lot of us able to come.

Really, I apologize that I've been so bad about getting this set up and publicized.   I hope anybody in the area who has had WLS will be able to come and join us at 6:00 pm.   We all have so much to learn from Michelle and it should be a lot of fun.

China Pan    5353 Mount View Road, Antioch, TN 37013-2308(615) 717-3338 chinapanbuffet.com

I know that this is certainly NOT centrally located and that not everybody likes Asian-themed food.   I probably shouldn't have volunteered for this job, because truthfully, I don't get out very much and I am not familiar with any restaurants that might be reasonably-priced in a more central location.

Dennie

"It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it. ~Julia Child"

Most Active
Recent Topics