Sevierville Support Grp

Nancy W.
on 12/31/11 9:01 am - Sevierville, TN
Join us on January 10th from 6:30 to 8pm for our monthly WLS Support Meeting.  We will be meeting at Evergreen Church on Dolly Parton Parkway, Building C.  Guest speaker Steve Robinson a certified personal trainer.  He will be giving us some tips and advise on keeping fit.  Come join us. 

onehotmom
on 1/24/12 2:05 am
Sorry to high jack this post.
I am replying in hopes that you would help me out. I posted on the TN board but it doesn't look that active, So I have copied it below.
I would really appreciate any help you can give me.
PS. great to see there is a support group in your area.

Hello, I am a member on the forumn from Ontario Canada and I am going for a trip to TN in February.
We are staying a couple of days in Pigeon Forge area and then one day in Nashville.

Because we are not able to stay a long time what are some of the 'Musts' we should do in the area.

I have searched on line,and found many of the obvious things, but thought who better to ask then the locals!

We are country people and like animals, antiques and that sort of thing.
As well I am a new runner and am looking for a good sporting goods store in the area (with good prices too!)

Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thank you.
A.    
Nancy W.
on 1/24/12 11:18 pm - Sevierville, TN
Hi,

Pigeon Forge and the area is not as crowded in February as most of the year but there are still things to see and do, especially the Smokies.  There is a beautiful drive from Gatlinburg  to Cherokee NC but it's closed if there is too much snow.  If you go to the web site www.hometownsevier.com and click on entertainment you can see the activities that are going on at that time.  The hotels are at their lowest prices of the year so you should be able to get a good deal.

I hope this will help a little and you have a wonderful time while here.

Nancy

onehotmom
on 1/25/12 1:51 am
Thank you Nancy, I will check out the web site.
A.    
Most Active
Recent Topics