Nashville Surgeons

Sheila C.
on 3/15/12 12:01 am - VA
VSG on 02/21/12
I am relocating to the Nashville area in June. I had surgery in February and would like to find a doc to take over my care when I move.
Any suggestions?
Sheila     
k9ophile
on 3/15/12 4:13 am
Dr. Hugh Houston has taken on "orphans"; he's very personable and knowledgeable.  He did my DS, so I am a bit biased, yet everything I said is true:)

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

rhearob
on 3/19/12 12:36 am - TN
I've got to agree - My Surgeon is Dr. Houston and he is terriffic.  The great thing though, is that its not just Doctor Houston but the entire team at Centennial Medical Center for the Treatment of Obesity that you get.  They have a staff of nutritionists that are top flight, an exercise physiologist whos fantastic, and an entire support team that manages support groups, psychologist led support groups, etc. that all also come along with the package.

I couldn't give them any higher recommendation.  I feel that Centennial really helped me save my life.  I am almost 5 months out and almost 100 lbs down.  I am healthier than I have ever been and wearing clothes that I havent been able to fit since High School.  

Nothing speaks better than results.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

mjloyd
on 3/19/12 10:53 pm - Gallatin, TN
I have to agree that Dr. Hugh Houston is the doc I would go to! He did my RNY back in 2007 and he is awesome! Very straightforward and doesn't pull any punches! The did a wonderful job. He's at Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity!

bethp3
on 3/26/12 11:03 am
Just to repeat what everyone else said for sure Hugh Houston!!!!!!!! You will love all of them!!!!
Krissykitty
on 4/3/12 12:31 pm - Cookeville, TN
VSG on 03/15/12
I had Dr. David Dyer in the same practice as dr houston and he's awesome too, they're only 3 dr's there and all seem great. Had my surgery at centennial and couldnt have asked for a better experience.
rhearob
on 4/9/12 7:18 am - TN
 One thing that really impressed me about Centennial is that they have a bariatric ward specifically for patiemts undergoing WLS.  The nurses were all fantastic, I loved every one of them.

Also, I couldn't give higher props to all of the CMCWLS staff!  Every last one of them is a top flight PRO who trul;y cares about the patients and getting us to a healthy goal.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

lookthrshegos
on 4/11/12 12:41 am - Huntland, TN
does anyone know a dr Fiske in Nashville? Also, does dr Houston only do wls or is he a gastro dr also?

TRISH S.
on 10/2/12 1:32 am
VSG on 07/03/12
DITTO!! with Robert. Dr. Houston is wonderful .

Most Active
Recent Topics