Knoxville?

Dawn K.
on 3/17/12 10:06 pm - Marlton, NJ
Does anyone live in the Knoxville,Tennessee area? We are considering buying or building there by the end of the year. Any info would be greatly appreciated....
Thanks,
Dawn
Keep A Song In Your Heart!
Life Is A Song, Love Is The Music!
100lbscardSmall.jpg picture by bigdooba
thomheat
on 3/18/12 9:14 am - TN

I live in North Knoxville and love it! Born and raised in this area. Home prices are still very reasonable around here; West Knoxville has more shopping and activities. North is a little quieter. Are you looking into a certain community?

Heather, Realize Band, 2/24/12
 297/268
 HW/CW
Currently 4cc

Dawn K.
on 3/18/12 10:05 am - Marlton, NJ
We hope to be somewhere around Norris Lake.
Dawn
KittenLove
on 3/19/12 2:12 am - Around Knoxville, TN
I live in Clinton -- and my house is for sale!

PM me if you would like more info --

Be happy. 

thomheat
on 3/19/12 11:54 pm - TN
Good Choice!!! I have a realtor friend who actually deals with Norris Lake real estate. He's nice and down to earth. Just like any neighborhood there are certain areas of the lake you want to avoid; you can get to Knoxville in about 30 minutes to an hour from any location on the lake. My grandfather's property is on the North side of the lake, in Speedwell, TN. Quieter and at the mouth of the Powell River which then widens into the lake. You'll find more upscale boats and lake homes near the LaFollette/Lake City Area. More options on the south side of the lake include Andersonville area and Maynardville. Andersonville has a new condo complex with great amenities. There are some great lots of land around the southern side that are cheaper and give direct access to the lake.

You will not be disappointed by what the lake offers; so much fun and adventure in the outdoors in TN!

My realtor guy is Eddie Perry ; here's his contact info.

4378 Maynardville Hwy, Suite A

Maynardville TN 37807

Office: 865-992-8326

Mobile: 865-414-9782

Fax: 865-992-1347

EMAIL: [email protected]

www.firstteamonlake.com

Heather, Realize Band, 2/24/12
 297/268
 HW/CW
Currently 4cc

Dawn K.
on 3/20/12 12:49 am - Marlton, NJ

Wow!  Thanks for all the great info...I will check out his website right now.  Have been surfing and looking at listings all morning.  We will be in the area April 13=15 and hope to see a lot of places and try to narrow things down.  Hopefully we can meet sometime, maybe in April or further along as we visit the area!
Thanks so much again!

Dawn
rhearob
on 3/21/12 12:21 am - TN
 My entire family is from the Knoxville/Seveirville Area.  My aunt used to own a house on Norris Lake.  Its a lovely area.  I am sure you will be happy there.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

STEVE B.
on 4/6/12 2:19 am
Dawn,

I happy you are considering Knoxville. I remember all your Thought Of the Day post and really appreciated them. It is clear from your past post you are a kind hearted person and we would be blessed to have you and Don in our area.

I will pass along any information I can find that may be helpful.

Steve
Most Active
Recent Topics