its been almost 8 yrs

kymt
on 7/19/12 1:27 am - nashville, TN
its been almost 8yrs for me since my rebirth. im very happy that i had the surgery but at this time i find my self 30 lbs back on. sooo i came back to where it all started and plan on working the plan like i did right after surgery  . so wish me luck as i work to stay on the road to weight lost.
LOVING ME ALWAYS THEKAT67
juddfan1974
on 8/28/12 8:38 am - TN
VSG on 07/02/12

How are things going for you?

kymt
on 8/28/12 8:44 am - nashville, TN
Im walking alot more trying to get this 30 lbs back off. still trying to get my self back on track with the vitamns and protein drinks.
juddfan1974
on 8/28/12 8:55 am - TN
VSG on 07/02/12
Hang in there and keep working at it.  I don't see on your profile who your surgeon is, but if it was one of the surgeons from the Cenntennial Center for for the Treatment of Obesity you might want to look into attending one of their support groups if you aren't all ready.  If you didn't come throught that program you might contact your surgeon about support groups that they offer.  There are some people in my group who are struggling a few years after surgery.  There is a support group that meets once a month that focuses on staying on track or getting back on track whichever applies.

juddfan1974
on 8/28/12 8:57 am - TN
VSG on 07/02/12
Oh sorry I see your surgeons name now.  I am not sure if Centennial's support groups or open to non patients or not.  You might give them a call.

kymt
on 8/28/12 9:04 am - nashville, TN
Mine was at vandy
redambruster
on 1/4/13 6:50 am - lebanon, TN
Centennials may cost if your a non member not sure though
Most Active
Recent Topics