Question for Dr Weaver's Patients

missthingg
on 3/25/13 11:18 pm - memphis, TN

I want to know how long it was from your surgery date visit until your actual surgery. Anybody have any input on this?

Moorilla
on 3/29/13 12:02 am - TN
RNY on 03/12/13

I didn't have Dr. Weaver, but her associate Dr. Wegner.  When I went in for scheduling on Feb. 20th, I was scheduled for March 12.  I'm not sure if this is even close to aligning with her scheduling, but it may give you an idea of what to expect.  Dr. Wegner's office initially said they were scheduling about six weeks out, but three of us seen Feb. 20th were scheduled for March 12th.  Dr. Wegner is superb in his precision and care.  The entire hospitalization experience was stellar!  Best wishes for your process and hope everything goes as smoothly for you.

missthingg
on 3/29/13 11:01 pm - memphis, TN
Thanks. I go on Monday....2 days away and I'm so anxious! I just pray for early May and not JUNE! Thanks for your help. From looking at the after care info given in the class looks like Dr Wergner is more cautious.
fluffydivantn
on 4/12/13 3:43 am

Have you already been approved by insurance?

Tooty
on 4/11/13 4:15 am - Germantown, TN

I had to wait 3 months from what I remember.  Dr. Wagner was not there at that time.  I am 4 years out and Dr. Weaver performed my surgery. 

Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
Most Active
Recent Topics