Help finding obese friendly doctors in Nashville

wmhatch1971
on 6/19/13 5:33 pm - Nashville, TN

Hello everyone, I am trying to find an obese friendly Doctor in Nashville, TN.  I have been home bound and not seen a doctor in nearly 10 years, I am 6'0 and around 500lbs and need to find a physician to start seeing that actually knows the ups and downs of an obese patient and that can deal with normal things and gynecological problems as well if possible.  Before I stopped leaving my home, the doctors I would go see weren't always very friendly and their offices were definitely not set up to deal with a patient of my size.

I could really use your help if any of you know of any really nice, caring, friendly, non judgmental physicians that take time with their patients where I can start getting everything checked out and in order to hopefully be able to get surgery at some point.  Thanks so much for your help.

Wendy

PS

Oh, I have Medicare part A & B if that might help.

rhearob
on 6/29/13 6:09 am - TN

I don't know any Primary Care Doctors myself.  YOu might try calling the Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity and asking for a referral.  That is the center I had my bariatric surgery through and they are fantastic. 

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

shawna1977
on 10/26/13 5:11 pm
Dr Cynthia Wallace is fantastic. She is in Hermitage.
Most Active
Recent Topics