Introduction

VickyRNY2014
on 9/2/15 10:31 am - Spring Hill, TN

Hi all - I just wanted to introduce myself to the Tennessee WL Forum.  I am new to TN having moved here from Massachusetts around the 4th of July 2015.  I live in Spring Hill and work in Nashville.  

I had revision from Realize Lap Band (2008) to Lap Band (2014) and have lost 73 pounds since my revision!  While I am very happy with that loss, I still need to lose about another 50 lbs and know that I am slipping off the wagon so to speak.

I have rejoined OH with the hopes of finding support here in the Middle Tennessee area.  Do any of you attend support group meetings?  I found them to be extremely helpful in my early journey and would like to find a location to start attending again.  I also need to find a bariatric doctor in the Nashville area (preferably Vanderbilt) that accepts new patients for follow up from previous RNY surgery.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you all!

Vicky

A. Robinson
on 9/16/15 12:32 pm - Columbia, TN
VSG on 04/29/13

I used Baptist Metabolic Center. I believe anyone can attend the support groups. I went to 2 of them & enjoyed them. I don't think its called Baptist Metabolic Center anymore though. Its St. Thomas ...something.

Brookie101
on 10/21/15 10:47 am

Good Afternoon, I also live in Spring Hill! I hope you are enjoying TN so far!

Brookie101
on 10/21/15 10:49 am

Centennial has one at the Fourth Avenue Church of Christ I believe every 3rd Monday of the month.

lisam2003
on 6/9/16 10:41 am - TN

Hi Vicky....

How are things progressing?  Hope your doing well and having success with the weight loss.  Keep up the fight.

Lisa

Most Active
Recent Topics