Lissa Reed!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberlin J.
on 12/5/03 3:11 am - Jellico, TN
I just wanted to say, Lissa Reed came to our support meeting last night! We have a support group in Jellico, Tn... We laughed, talked, cried, and just had one heck of a good time!!! She has a WONDERFUL personality and disposition. Not to mention her friend Robert who was with her, he also seems to be a wonderful person & seems to be a great support for her as well. I hope he knows it takes a special person to be a wonderful support partner and to always be there for her. You are a good man and I KNOW Lissa knows that!!! They drove all the way from NASHVILLE just to speak and be an Inspiration to all of us!!!! She is a wonderful woman and I am so motivated just from meeting her and hearing her story!!! I know that all the support groups should be SO LUCKY to get to have her there at least for 1 meeting!!! She really helps you look at ALL SIDES of WLS and helps you deal with things that you may be having problems with... She really is a HUGE asset to any company and any support group!!! I know she can be a wonderful inspiration to each and every one of you !!!! If you have the chance to listen to her or at least meet her, you WILL NOT BE DISAPPIONTED!!!! I feel so lucky to have gotten to be introduced to her and I really loved the couple of hours we were able to chat. Lissa, I want to thank you PERSONALLY, you really are a wonderful inspiration... Thank You, Kim Jones Jellico Support Group [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics