Nectar is DELICIOUS!!!

Tammara F.
on 12/16/03 3:23 pm - Cleveland Hts., OH
I just have to thank everyone who suggested NECTAR protein drinks as a preferred drink. A few samples arrived in the mail today and MAN!!! It is sooooooo good. It tastes like kool-aid, only better. It has NO carbs and NO suger and 40 some grams of protein per serving which is very high. I could drink this stuff all day. Thanks again everybody. I just hope my taste doesn't change too much after the surgery. Tammy 12/22/2003
CAMFR
on 12/16/03 8:08 pm - MEMPHIS, TN
I loved the Nectar pre-op as well and stocked up on it. Now post op I can't stand to even smell it. Be very careful about stocking up on your protein because your taste will change after surgery. I have lots of protein in my house now that will just sit there and take up space because I can not even stand to get it close to my nose much less my mouth now.
Tammara F.
on 12/17/03 2:21 am - Cleveland Hts., OH
I didn't stock up on anything. I have samples of different products. I'm smarter than that.
KD L.
on 12/21/03 2:23 am - TN
I drink Unflavored Unjury added to Crystal Light. It does not change the texture, and has no smell or taste. No carbs, no sugar, 20g protein per scoop. It is the only protein supplement I like, much less can stand. My tastes changed DRAMATICALLY after surgery, I used to like Isopure and Nectar, but couldnt stand them post-op. www.unjury.com
canarygirl
on 12/28/03 11:27 pm - Reisterstown, MD
oooooo girl where do you get this. But if its too sweet what is making it sweet, do lose it. When do you have your surgery. Cause' after surgery some sweetness can bother. Is the brand name Nectar, or is it just nectar mixed with protein powders? Beth
Ms Melanie
on 1/4/04 8:11 am - MEMPHIS, TN
HOW DO I ORDER THE NECTOR?
Most Active
Recent Topics