Has anyone had surgery with either one of these Drs.and have Beech Street Corperation...

carol L.
on 12/30/03 9:30 am - clarksville, TN
I'm wanting to have the lapband done I live in Clarksville I've heard of these two Dr's Saung Park and a Lindy Hruska I was wondering if anyone had surgery with either one of them, and how it went. I would like Dr. Steely but I heard he's got a 5-6 month wait list. Does anyone have Beech Street Corporation insurance and have you been approved for the lapbad? Or RNY? Any help would greatly apprecated
missdjv B.
on 12/30/03 9:45 am - clarksville, tn
Carol, Dr Hruska works with Dr Steeley/in same office. I know the secretary's are SO nice. A couple people on here have seen her and really like her. I was going to see her on the 9th, but am having the Duodenal switch with Dr Husted now. When I called tho, I was treated very kind. Good luck to you
Rebecca D.
on 1/8/04 8:40 pm - Clarksville, Tn
Hi there!!! I had surgery a year ago today and Dr. Steely did it...I think I have lost around 100pounds..I haven't been good about keeping up with it..I hope that everything works out for you and that You can get the surgery or not?..It is a real emotional experience for me......I think also I have still serveral issues that go hand in hand with my weight and those are hard to deal with..But if I don't I will gain the weight back...Anyway Dr. Steely is good and he sometimes seems real stand offish but, I think that has to do with all the patient that he sees...I am getting my hernia repaired on the 19 of Feb and hopefully the aniplasy thing that he does with the tummy will be okay...?..... is the hard thing about it...And if you would like to talk just e-mail me...Rebecca..
carol L.
on 1/17/04 8:40 am - clarksville, TN
Thank you for the info. I've been so busy with a friend that has cancer so it's been very hectic these past few week's so I forgot about myself. But my PCP set me an appointment with Dr. Steeley which is who I wanted in the first place For Jan 26.04. Im not sure what I need to bring with me I'm going for the RNY since I seen my insurance covered it 1 other time. So what's the next step. Any info on what I need to do now? Thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics