Life or Death $$$ Will Decide

Meredith H.
on 1/1/04 6:34 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Long but PLEASE READ If this is Spam... Sorry, You can kill me but not eat me, I would be too Greasy...My Daughter is disabled She has seizures (BMI 70) and has a Boxer (service Dog) Zack.He is the only thing that brings her Happiness (other than the other 2 Boxers) Morgan wanted to put him in some Shows and start getting him pointed toward earning a Championship. Well everybody thinks their dog is a Show Dog... It cost a bezillion Dollars to show a dog to Championship (We are on a fixed Income) and Zack needed training to enter the confirmation ring... So thinking Never will this happen. I said OK fine .. Show him .. Oh God..Why did I say that....She looked and looked and found a lady here in town that showed Boxers and actually got her to agree to evaluate Zacks potential..I thought what a nice Lady.. She wants to tell Morgan face to face that Zack was not up to the Standard..... Blah Blah, But here are the words that came out of her Mouth. Hmm! There is a show in Tupelo MS in 3 weeks. Do you want me to enter Him... I then had to explain our $$$ situation, and I had no idea he was a Beauty Queen...Morgan was about to cry because she knows that we cannot afford the cost that Susan laid out. I told her I told Morgan we could show him , Thinking He would not Cut the Mustard.....She said "I will take him on the road for you, Pay me what you can" which has worked out to be less than a dime on the dollar...Susan brought Zack home from Tupelo with a Best of Breed and Three points toward his Championship...Morgan has few smiles to give out, and that day she was beaming... Hell I even cried..Susan gave Morgan hope that something good was in her life something to look forward too and then we got Susan"s devastating News... Following cut and pasted Our very good friend, Susan Barker (ChooChoo Boxers) and her family need our help. Susan's mother, Sylvia Edward's is dying with Auto-immune Liver Failure. Susan has had to retire,( hopefully temporarily), from showing her beloved Boxers as well as others . She is her mothers and ailing grandmothers Primary Caregiver. Susan is preparing herself to be a live organ donor for her Mom. Sylvia will need a Liver Transplant in order to save her life. They are taking a part of Susan's liver. Her Mom can not wait for a cadaver Donor. On January 10 and 11, 2004, the Obedience Club of Chattanooga is having a weekend fund raiser to benefit Sylvia D. Edward's. This will include Obedience Show and Go's, CFF Freestyle Run-throughs, Agility Run-throughs, Rally Run-throughs, taping of run-throughs, raffles, and continental breakfasts, lunches, snacks and drinks. This event will be held at the OCC Training Facility in Flintstone, GA.Just outside of Chattanooga TN These surgeries are quite expensive. The family needs to raise a minimum of $60,000.00. This is over and above what insurance and assistance will pay. Susan's friends have been steadily doing fund raisers whi*****lude selling Home Interior Candles, having a bake sale and Chili supper, and they are on many prayer lists. All proceeds go to the Sylvia D. Edward's Liver Transplant fund. All checks should be made payable to NTAF SOUTH-ATLANTIC LIVER and in the memo part of the check put IN HONOR OF SYLVIA D. EDWARD'S. ALL CONTRIBUTIONS MADE IN THIS MANNER WILL BE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE. (NTAF stands for National Transplant Assistance Fund) TO MAKE A CONTRIBUTION, YOU MAY MAIL YOUR CHECK TO: NTAF South-Atlantic Liver Transplant Fund 3475 West Chester Pike, Suite 230 Newtown Square, PA 19073 (NTAF stands for National Transplant Assistance Fund) Please help me put a smile on Susan's face >>Donate a $1.00... or a dime The power of the gift is the amount of people that donate not the amount of $$$ Donated. If you can donate something send me your pledge amount and I will write them down and take them to her ... If this has caused offense Sorry again....I will be walking the streets looking for Business donors later today.. That should be Fun and doubly offensive because they have to look at my 300 pounds pleading loudly for money...I will be working on the Pay me to leave theory...LOL!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics