searching for new postop dr.

Trish B.
on 1/8/04 2:35 am - Cordova, TN
I am 2.5 months postop and have lost 52 lbs. I have recently moved from the Phoenix area to the Memphis area and need a Dr. to do my followup care. I am not sure if I need a surgeon or just a good primary/internest. Any suggestions?
della L.
on 1/8/04 8:42 am - salisbury, nc
DR. MCGRATH-WEAVER IS A WONDERFUL SURGEON. THE NUMBER TO THE BARIATRIC GROUP IS 901-765-3040. LESLIE IS HER COORDINATOR AND IS ALSO WONDERFUL. WE HAVE A SUPPORT GROUP THAT MEETS THE SECOND WED. OF EVERY MONTH AND THE NEXT MEETING IS 01/14/03 AT ST FANCIS HOSPITAL. I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A GOOD FRIENS EMAIL ME @ [email protected] AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER. HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON. dELLA
pamella
on 1/10/04 11:17 am - Southaven, MS
I think you still need to see a surgeon for follow up, I believe they are to follow you on a certain schedule to make sure everything is okay (check blood work and check weight, ect). It would not hurt to call and speak to someone that works in one of these offices. Dr. Philip Alston is a very good Doctor. You might want to see who is own your insurance. I believe there is only two doctors who do Roux-en-Y. Dr. Alston and Dr. Madan. Here are the numbers Dr. Alston 901-767-1004 Dr. Madan 901-448-6635 This group also does Lap band. I saw both groups. I liked Dr. Alston's bedside manner and office staff alot more. I hope this helps you. Please feel free to email me if you need any more information. There is also a support group that meets in the Memphis area. You can email the person for this at [email protected] Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics