OMG...Thought I was a gonner!!!

Shannon C.
on 7/31/04 5:56 am - Del Rio, TX
Last night...tried some Triscuits...and right after ate some chips. I know...not good stuff..but I was craving it. Well...my stomach started to ache...and I wanted to throw up...it felt like someone wa*****hing me in the stomach. After a self induced vomit to feel better...I went to bed. Then, just about 15 minutes ago..I ate a couple of triscuits...and it happened again!!!! This time I waited out the pain and it finally went. I could hear my stomach gurgglin' so the food was going through. I don't know what it is about Triscuits...but my stomach doesn't like them!! Which is a shame...because I bought them because I used to LOVE them before surgery. But....OUCH....I don't want to go through that again!
Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 7/31/04 6:25 am - Houston, TX
Shannon-- Sweetie.. Maybe you should leave the triscuits in the box.. LOL. Just a little advice.. Have a good day.. PEACE
Jeannie Hubnik
on 7/31/04 6:33 am - Belton, TX
Shannon, Could it be that unlike most "crackers" triscuits swell up in your stomach? They absorb "liquids" and puff up. We learned this the hard way when a pet gerbil ate one (we never dreamed a crackers could hurt him) and the next day he was dead. We called a friend who was a vet (we had a few other gerbils and wantedto make sure he wasn't sick) anyway he said they swell up to 1 1/2 to 2 times the size. Not saying you are a gerbil but maybe the swelling in your pouch caused the pain.
Linda_Jones
on 7/31/04 6:31 am - Pearland, TX
Shannon, Triscuits have so much fiber. Maybe that's why they hurt your tummy. I have always loved them, but I buy the Carrs water crackers. Very little fat and no sugars. They go down easier. Big hugs from Linda
WLS_Deb
on 7/31/04 6:36 am - East, Tx
hey girl... sorry to hear Triscuits dont suit you. I love em.. now you got me craving em LOL... kinda wish i dumped on em.... darling diva @ goal
saltybichon
on 7/31/04 7:13 am - Houston, TX
Triscuits do the same thing to me!!! I agree, I think they swell up too much after eating them. Sometimes I use them as a snack-o-meter now. When I feel like snacking, I eat Triiscuits, and they make me feel just bad enough that I don't want to snack anymore!!! Lisa G
Squawmeemaw
on 7/31/04 7:25 am - Hutto, TX
Hey Shannon, Put a triscuit on a saucer and add liquid. I think you will see why you hurt so badly. Hope you feel better today. Cyn
adasha
on 7/31/04 8:03 am - Beaumont, TX
I just bought a box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coldakmom
on 7/31/04 12:39 pm - Leander, TX
Maybe it is just too soon for those. Walk away from the box and try them again in a few months. They may not be gone forever like ice cream is or me. Hope you are feeling better. Jeannie 288/137
Teresa_R
on 8/1/04 12:19 am - Robert Lee, TX
Shannon what am I gonna do with you gf.. geeze.. lol... can't say that I haven't been there myself before.. but you have to throw,give or something that box of triscuits away... don't keep them in your cabinet cause if your like me you will have to think you need to try them one more time...lol... gf will keep ya in my thoughts... huggles Teresa R
Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views